Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween 3 would be more easy for them to negotiate a new contract, right? Considering the only barrier for that is that of Tranceas International Films, who back when H3 premiered, was the sole production company of that and Halloween 2. Could be a easy fill, one that could work if they repurpose Michael masks previously from the last Orlando maze.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Halloween 3 would be more easy for them to negotiate a new contract, right? Considering the only barrier for that is that of Tranceas International Films, who back when H3 premiered, was the sole production company of that and Halloween 2. Could be a easy fill, one that could work if they repurpose Michael masks previously from the last Orlando maze.
Halloween 3 is the one about the killer Halloween masks - not a MM joint.

Halloween 3 is the one about the killer Halloween masks - not a MM joint.

I know. I also mean in the Myers masks previously used. I don't see them not using Michael to show some side for the GP to have some attention to this.

I also see the androids. And the child-killing masks. And I hope to god we see the maze end with Challis trying to get Channel 3 to turn off the Silver Shamrock commercial. That's assuming, that was the path Orlando took to cheapen the costs. Also helps that it's only one party to cater towards, as opposed to Creepshow being a subject that could deal with negotiating between Shudder, Nicotero, and if they use the original film, the estate of Romero.

Last edited:
I'd be THRILLED to get Halloween III over Creepshow. They better not force Michael into the house unless it's little nods (like maybe he can be seen in a window or two with the musical queue playing over the rest of the scene for a quick 2 seconds) or a bonus room / post house scare type thing at the end that doesn't affect the narrative of the movie.

I mentioned in last year's spec thread I think, that a full original mashup could be cool where the masks are killing people/kids in the beginning of the house and then a mask kills someone Michael was about to kill so he gets pissed and goes on a rampage at the Silver Shamrock factory for the back half. That wouldn't be bad, but they'd have to name it Michael Myers vs Silver Shamrock or something like that and not call it Halloween III Season of the Witch. Of course, how Michael would have made a 30+ hour drive to California is another story (I think Part III is in California vs Illinois).

Regardless, the GP who don't know the movie would be confused by the story line and why we had 1, 2, and 4 at the event previously and are now going back to do 3. So anyway you cut it, there would be some confusion and disastisfaction, that just means shorter lines so fans of the movie can get more runs through it.

I'd be THRILLED to get Halloween III over Creepshow. They better not force Michael into the house unless it's little nods (like maybe he can be seen in a window or two with the musical queue playing over the rest of the scene for a quick 2 seconds) or a bonus room / post house scare type thing at the end that doesn't affect the narrative of the movie.

I mentioned in last year's spec thread I think, that a full original mashup could be cool where the masks are killing people/kids in the beginning of the house and then a mask kills someone Michael was about to kill so he gets pissed and goes on a rampage at the Silver Shamrock factory for the back half. That wouldn't be bad, but they'd have to name it Michael Myers vs Silver Shamrock or something like that and not call it Halloween III Season of the Witch. Of course, how Michael would have made a 30+ hour drive to California is another story (I think Part III is in California vs Illinois).

Regardless, the GP who don't know the movie would be confused by the story line and why we had 1, 2, and 4 at the event previously and are now going back to do 3. So anyway you cut it, there would be some confusion and disastisfaction, that just means shorter lines so fans of the movie can get more runs through it.

Since Halloween was technically playing on a TV in Halloween 3, this house is allowed ONE Michael Myers room.

It really depends on how marketing plans to utilize H3, I think. If they're gonna use Michael Meyers on billboards, then A&D will probably have to rework the adaption to incorporate him significantly. But if it's just a supporting IP for the event, I think they'll only need to add just enough Meyers to keep people from complaining to guest services that he wasn't in a Halloween maze.

I feel like it's pretty easy to incorporate Michael into an H3 House without overthinking it. Recreate the bar or motel scene with the original movie playing on the TV (or H2 since I think Universal holds the distribution rights for it) and have him pop out from behind a door, then in Silver Shamrock factory include a "Meyers Mask" storeroom lined with his mask, some mannequins and a couple of scare-actors, and then just include him in a couple of transitional hallways and a post-maze stinger.

I hope that the possibility of H3 brings forth the possibility of them playing john carpenters halloween theme throughout the park. One of my favorite parts of 28 was hearing the score throughout the park. Idc if its in the movie or not I want it back

Imagine they actually tied in H2 with this. Like we see Michael emerging from the damaged wing of the hospital burnt to a crisp. The only question is how Michael would make his way from Illinois to California story-wise since Santa Mira (the location of the Silver Shamrock factory) is located there.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Status
Not open for further replies.