Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 202 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the house they're talking about is just the Icons house
Gotcha, well that's good news then...Although I'd imagine Jack will appear multiple times throughout the house

Surely they'd say if they weren't offering Frequent Fear passes?
They'll probably go on sale later this month or next

And don't call me Surely

When they did the Stranger Things room at Cabana Bay, was it only available to Cabana Bay guests or any Universal Hotel guests?

Here is the description:

Now in its 30th terrifying year, Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights is The World’s Premier Halloween Event, bringing together the stories and visions of the world’s most notorious creators of horror. From cinematic greats and crazed current cult favorites to the park’s original abominations—every year, the legend grows and the experience reaches beyond your wildest nightmares. As the sun sets on days filled with thrills in all of Universal’s theme parks, the night awakens with a frightening chill at Universal Studios Florida. Just as in horror films where the first to wander off meets a terrible fate, you’ll want to bring a friend with you to share the screams and watch your back as you make your way through the horror. You definitely need someone to cling to, someone to hide behind, somebody to panic with as you enter mind-ripping haunted houses inspired by the biggest names in horror. Face nightmarish creatures on streets twisted into sinister scare zones. Lose yourselves in outrageous live entertainment filled with diabolical surprises. Then escape to some of Universal Studios Florida’s most exhilarating attractions. This year’s event marks the return of Jack the Clown as well, spreading chaos and lunging from the shadows where you least expect. Nobody living or dead is responsible for more laughter, screams and maniacal madness over the past 30 years than Jack. So heed this warning if you plan to dare the terrors of Halloween Horror Nights: never go alone.
Well Universal, if you don't want me to go alone, where's your BOGO deal huh? HUH?!

To put in some spec about the Jack stuff, I’m gonna guess that:

“Rockstar” Jack is in Icons Captured
“Ringmaster” Jack will host the show
OG Clown Jack will be in the main Anniversary Zone

See, I'd be willing to guess this:

"Rockstar" = FFL Venue Show
"Ringmaster" = Lagoon Show
"Clown" = Icons: Captured and at random spots all around HHN.

A Jack-load of Schmit--but it'd make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.