Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never seen tickets sell out for HHN.

I super appreciate the reassurance. I know they never have and I haven't kept the tightest track of how Universal has been adapting on capacity limits or anything like that over the past month or two (Our own major changes on a county, city, and state basis in New York have been enough to crowd my mental capacity for procedures & policies lately! lol), so my anxiety was certainly more based around the rumored notion from earlier this year that the park could be nixing FFPs and focusing on the local crowd/passholders at the expense of out-of-state travelers for a myriad of reasons.

Of course I am relieved to have a little bit of hope though! This is a pretty major financial investment every year for me. Although I'm out of the weeds compared to the years I spent going through a lot of stuff before my first year attending, I'm not exactly living loaded either, so it's a fine line to walk if I want to make it to the event this year and I want to make sure I can do so without any major hitches in the plan. :)

Thank you all for being a great resource for out of staters like myself too!

What’s going on at Cabana Bay?! I booked a room there for our stay right before the announcements!

But if it’s anything like the ST experience, that’s gonna be a pass from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.