Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, really excited about HHN 30. I've worked a number of the events and have gone to many others, though I've moved to TX in the last 5 years and have only been to one in those five years (HHN 28).

Jack being back has got me stoked and I'm planning my visit right now. The one thing I've noticed is that Hard Rock Hotel is either booked up or has limited capacity. Anyone know if everyone has just booked up HRH because of HHN or if they will be upping capacity there?

Thanks!

MAC

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
In regards to Cabana Bay, that stuff felt like a distraction from the actual event in 2019. It’s a cool idea, but when you have to choose between doing Stay and Scream or lining up to get in the exhibit before HHN starts, the actual event is what matters.

It was somewhat nice to have for Saturday afternoon after a Friday night of HHN as someone who had FFP+ which wasn't valid Saturdays, so

Wonder if those Scream Early passes will come back. I would like to do that at least once to check out Bourne and queue for Stay and Scream.

Hey everyone, really excited about HHN 30. I've worked a number of the events and have gone to many others, though I've moved to TX in the last 5 years and have only been to one in those five years (HHN 28).

Jack being back has got me stoked and I'm planning my visit right now. The one thing I've noticed is that Hard Rock Hotel is either booked up or has limited capacity. Anyone know if everyone has just booked up HRH because of HHN or if they will be upping capacity there?

Thanks!

MAC

Hey Mac, welcome.

Yeah HRH is incredibly popular for HHN and books out usually right when the dates for the event are announced.

If the multiple rumors of a huge FFP price hike prove true, they might have a horror-starved crowd with Friday and Saturday nights suddenly available. A $100 all inclusive ticket suddenly seems like a steal. Curious if Stream and Scream, now in a new, slightly more convenient venue can stave off a sophomore slump by making hay those nights as well.
What are the rumors? I haven’t heard yet. Are you suggesting that FFP will not include Fridays and Saturday’s?

Frequent Fear does not include Friday’s or saturdays. Frequent Fear Plus includes Fridays. I think Frequent Fear Plus might be $160 this year, for example.
For some reason I recall going to HHN on Saturdays during 29 with my FFP. Lol my memory must be failing me!
EDIT: I definitely remember going on the last day of 29 with my FFP and it was a saturday. Maybe Sunday is the day it’s blocked off?

Reactions: jseal777
For some reason I recall going to HHN on Saturdays during 29 with my FFP. Lol my memory must be failing me!
EDIT: I definitely remember going on the last day of 29 with my FFP and it was a saturday. Maybe Sunday is the day it’s blocked off?
I *think* the last Saturday of the entire event was included with the FFP last I did it. But other Saturdays were not.

Frequent Fear Plus has traditionally included the first and last Saturdays but no other Saturdays. Similarly, the base level Frequent Fear includes the first and last Friday but no others.

I *think* the last Saturday of the entire event was included with the FFP last I did it. But other Saturdays were not.
Ah gotcha. Thank you! Now I remember. I was starting to get worried that this was a big change, and I remember not having a problem with the days that were blocked off.

Oh man that would be huge if that happens again. I was planning on having to pay out of pocket for Oct 30. I’ll keep my fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.