Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the plausible guesses I can come up with for what's in Shrek:
  • Creepshow
  • Halloween III
  • Halloween Kills
  • Fear Street
  • Spiral
  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Willy's Wonderland
  • Exorcist (pls no)
  • WILD CARD: It's an original
Not a chance for WW. They wouldn’t take a chance pissing off an IP holder (Blum/FNAF) but using a film inspired by said IP.

Also, plenty of WB properties are opened up if Exorcist is officially on a spec map (for Hollywood).

Not a chance for WW. They wouldn’t take a chance pissing off an IP holder (Blum/FNAF) but using a film inspired by said IP.
True. Although the FNaF movie was supposed to start filming in spring and now it's almost August with no filming ever started, zero cast announcements, and it probably doesn't help that the new game is likely gonna be delayed into 2022 and the big controversy with Cawthon going on.

True. Although the FNaF movie was supposed to start filming in spring and now it's almost August with no filming ever started, zero cast announcements, and it probably doesn't help that the new game is likely gonna be delayed into 2022 and the big controversy with Cawthon going on.
Still feel like they’d hold off altogether. I’d say a WB/New Line/Dimension property is more likely.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
I’m thinking the scareactors and ops will be required to be fully vaxxed. I don’t think mask requirements indoors is necessarily a bad idea but that’s as far as we should go to protect people too dumb to get vaxxed.

I’m thinking the scareactors and ops will be required to be fully vaxxed. I don’t think mask requirements indoors is necessarily a bad idea but that’s as far as we should go to protect people too dumb to get vaxxed.
hhn tickets should only be sold to vaccinated guests. solves the problem

This isn't adding anything to the conversation right now and will just derail the thread.

While I know we want to discuss what's happening (counting down the hours till someone ties the news into them not releasing FFP somehow) it has been beaten to death throughout 2020 and in 2021. Please limit discussion of COVID-19 and any impacts it could have on the event to a minimum at this time as we just don't know what the future holds and it will just cause more fights than anything.

From 2020:

Will HHN 30 be canceled by COVID? It's too early to tell, but probably not. Information is changing daily, and we're seemingly on a downward trend than what was expected. I know there is a contingency plan in place in case we get to that point, as any smart business should have set for the rest of the year - but it is not expected. We're a little over 5 months out and a lot can change. Hell, things have changed from last week so...

Bottom line: I would anticipate HHN happening. Will there be impacts? Probably, yes. You'll probably see pulsing done. Less SIF (stuff in face). It's also possible you could see fewer actors in the streets.

This is an unprecedented time for all, especially the parks. They are taking it one day at a time, just like us. While it's scary to have so much up in the air, we shouldn't let the default response become the most severe.

Bringing things to a different topic, so how bout' that façade that popped up today at the MIB tent? (Pics are over in the construction thread.)

First off, that look's really awesome! We've been getting some pretty sweet facades already in the form of Revenge of the Tooth Fairy and HoHH (Haven't seen Beetlejuice's and I don't wanna' know anything until I see it in person.), and this is already shaping up to be a nice one as well!

Though here's what intrigues me. As I mentioned earlier, last year when they were putting up the façade they had brick wall/other materials put up right in front of the white tent, essentially covering it so you're not looking at a plain tent. I'm curious to see if those materials are gonna' be put up later, or is this sign a part of the rumored plussing this house is getting?

My gut feeling says this sign has been a part of the façade from the get-go and they purposely put it up first this time to drum up hype since we can easily see it. Though in the back of my head I can't help but wonder what the rumored plussed aspect of this house is, and something like the façade getting an upgrade could be a part of that.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Bringing things to a different topic, so how bout' that façade that popped up today at the MIB tent? (Pics are over in the construction thread.)

First off, that look's really awesome! We've been getting some pretty sweet facades already in the form of Revenge of the Tooth Fairy and HoHH (Haven't seen Beetlejuice's and I don't wanna' know anything until I see it in person.), and this is already shaping up to be a nice one as well!

Though here's what intrigues me. As I mentioned earlier, last year when they were putting up the façade they had brick wall/other materials put up right in front of the white tent, essentially covering it so you're not looking at a plain tent. I'm curious to see if those materials are gonna' be put up later, or is this sign a part of the rumored plussing this house is getting?

My gut feeling says this sign has been a part of the façade from the get-go and they purposely put it up first this time to drum up hype since we can easily see it. Though in the back of my head I can't help but wonder what the rumored plussed aspect of this house is, and something like the façade getting an upgrade could be a part of that.

It reminds me of a welcome sign to a small town, so I wonder if they'd use that as the majority of the facade but then put a bunch of plans and such behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.