Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hint that we were given yesterday by legacy had concept art (non-official) that had a drawing of Clarice with a lamb for a head. That is where my guess came from.

If this is a double post I apologize in advance, and I want to make clear this is not meant to invoke a Covid talk. Are there any rumblings/rumors about operating hours and capacity? I like many ppl am waiting on Frequent Fear Passes, but wondering if I should just go ahead and get one night tickets. I’m worried about the event selling out, especially if they put capacity limitations on it. I think I read Universal is at full capacity, so for all intensive purposes I would imagine this is going to be a full swinging event.

The hint that we were given yesterday by legacy had concept art (non-official) that had a drawing of Clarice with a lamb for a head. That is where my guess came from.
Not 100% sure if the hint was linked or just on the site. I doubt Fear Street would be coming so soon, but there is a poem on the site about Rolling Acres. About a haunted road in Lady Lake about a cursed woman.

Regarding multi night tickets.. friend of mine was telling me there’s a chance TMs access to the event this year would be limited or no access at all. With that being said.. if TMs were blocked from the event I guarantee you most would purchase a FFP. Would this lead to have an effect on how they’d be sold or even effect it over all on limited quantities etc?

Reactions: Scarematt32
Not 100% sure if the hint was linked or just on the site. I doubt Fear Street would be coming so soon, but there is a poem on the site about Rolling Acres. About a haunted road in Lady Lake about a cursed woman.
I also had this thought. I dont really think netflix would be too concerned with spoilers like they were with ST and it’s essentially just a slasher with not big set pieces. Only issue I see is I feel like they would wanna save it so it could be a Soundstage house

Reactions: Scarematt32
If this is a double post I apologize in advance, and I want to make clear this is not meant to invoke a Covid talk. Are there any rumblings/rumors about operating hours and capacity? I like many ppl am waiting on Frequent Fear Passes, but wondering if I should just go ahead and get one night tickets. I’m worried about the event selling out, especially if they put capacity limitations on it. I think I read Universal is at full capacity, so for all intensive purposes I would imagine this is going to be a full swinging event.

can you turn an unused single night ticket into a frequent fear pass?

Legacy said there's more besides the house in the Shrek theatre we don't know about so the zones are a bit up in the air too I guess.

Pure speculation, I know nothing, but ... Skeleton Bar was successful enough last year to sell out of most everything before the last weekend. The hidden speakeasy is all anyone talked about from the 2019 Queen Mary transplant haunt (old Nick Hotel, already forgotten the name). And Sea World has announced at least two "bar experiences" for HoS. I wonder if we might get something similar this year, take some of the heat off Finns. Maybe all of La Bamba or upstairs at Lombards as an HHN bar/speakeasy.

Does this mean Frogurt is coming?!?

That's good.

Pure speculation, I know nothing, but ... Skeleton Bar was successful enough last year to sell out of most everything before the last weekend. The hidden speakeasy is all anyone talked about from the 2019 Queen Mary transplant haunt (old Nick Hotel, already forgotten the name). And Sea World has announced at least two "bar experiences" for HoS. I wonder if we might get something similar this year, take some of the heat off Finns. Maybe all of La Bamba or upstairs at Lombards as an HHN bar/speakeasy.

Plus, we still have no confirmation on what the Halloween décor in Islands (featuring new icon Monocle Cat) is going to be for.

Reactions: SeventyOne

That's good.

I’m confident La Bamba will not be used because we were told with the tours that is where our reception will be, like in previous years. I do wonder if an empty soundstage could be used for something like this.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.