Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 261 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If FFP aren’t announced today, would it be wise to assume they won’t be offered in their traditional sense this year?
Wrong. And fwiw, my wife was on the phone with guest relations yesterday, and they said multi-night passes would be offered. I was stunned that my wife asked, but she said that she saw there was drama about it on the Facebook page.

Be patient!

Maybe I am misremembering but I thought we had FFP in 2019 and I got into HHN on saturdays... Was it actually ROF? What is the difference between those two? I know I saw on the site something about multi night tickets coming but now I am thinking maybe we only get one of those and not both?

Maybe I am misremembering but I thought we had FFP in 2019 and I got into HHN on saturdays... Was it actually ROF? What is the difference between those two? I know I saw on the site something about multi night tickets coming but now I am thinking maybe we only get one of those and not both?
Rush of Fear is at the beginning of the event (September) and includes Saturday. Frequent Fear covers the whole event but excludes Friday/Saturday. Frequent Fear Plus includes Fridays. Ultimate Frequent Fear includes everything.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Rush of Fear is at the beginning of the event (September) and includes Saturday. Frequent Fear covers the whole event but excludes Friday/Saturday. Frequent Fear Plus includes Fridays. Ultimate Frequent Fear includes everything.
Must have been rush of fear then. Being an out of towner I only come down once in september...

Fingers crossed. Thanks!

Reactions: ReelJustice
Wrong. And fwiw, my wife was on the phone with guest relations yesterday, and they said multi-night passes would be offered. I was stunned that my wife asked, but she said that she saw there was drama about it on the Facebook page.

Be patient!

Your wife is an angel for having the courage to call Guest relations on our behalf ;)

My social awkwardness thanks you both

Iron Maiden would actually suit a haunted house more than Billie Ellish would TBH.

We’ve moved on; she’s not at the event and belaboring the point is unnecessary.

But perhaps the multi-night tickets will be like “Pick 3 non-peak nights” or “Pick 2 peak nights” as opposed to the traditional FFP?

No reason to believe there’s any changes to the tickets besides price.

Status
Not open for further replies.