Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite the thing to wake up to!!! I’m not arguing that there won’t be multi-night tickets, but I’m genuinely very curious what the hold up is.

The scuttlebutt was all the Orlando announcements got pushed back because they wanted to announce in lockstep with Hollywood, but they had to wait until they knew it was happening and in what form.

Uninformed but educated guest: determining how strong single-day ticket sales are to see what the pricing should be. Just a guess.

See, to me, that doesn't jive with our understanding that last year's event was going to have FFP right up until the day it was cancelled. If they were gonna have it last years, it was always coming this year. Elsewise just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: DannyPowers
Uninformed but educated guest: determining how strong single-day ticket sales are to see what the pricing should be. Just a guess.
That’s actually similar to what I had running in my head, either that or perhaps internal arguing on days that should be cut from certain FF tiers maybe

If that's the case, then I guess we won't get the FFP announcement until the cross-park houses are all revealed?

The scuttlebutt was all the Orlando announcements got pushed back because they wanted to announce in lockstep with Hollywood, but they had to wait until they knew it was happening and in what form.
I thought this would be referring to just house announcements though, not multi-night tickets? Unless I'm reading this entirely wrong

See, to me, that doesn't jive with our understanding that last year's event was going to have FFP right up until the day it was cancelled. If they were gonna have it last years, it was always coming this year. Elsewise just doesn't make sense.

That data was gathered over months of BOGO ticket sales. Now they have a month of data. Plus last year's multiday tickets probably wouln't have gone on sale till late July/early August anyway. Again, just a guess for why they're taking their time.

Yes, it would quite lovely if we could move away from the Billie Eilish talk. People on the forum turn into A-holes when they have opinions. Seriously people, both sides turn into children when they have opinions on entertainment. I will never understand for the life of me how people could be so toxic about what someone else likes or dislikes nor how anyone could be so toxic about their own opinions. We get it, you don't like Billie Eilish, say it and move on, don't speak for the rest of us and be harsh about your opinion.

There are far more important things in this world than stupid subjective crap like music and movies and the like. My cat that I've had for seven years and love like a child is dying and I am in emotional distress over it. Can we please just enjoy some damn speculation without everyone losing their minds.

Yes, it would quite lovely if we could move away from the Billie Eilish talk. People on the forum turn into A-holes when they have opinions. Seriously people, both sides turn into children when they have opinions on entertainment. I will never understand for the life of me how people could be so toxic about what someone else likes or dislikes nor how anyone could be so toxic about their own opinions. We get it, you don't like Billie Eilish, say it and move on, don't speak for the rest of us and be harsh about your opinion.

There are far more important things in this world than stupid subjective crap like music and movies and the like. My cat that I've had for seven years and love like a child is dying and I am in emotional distress over it. Can we please just enjoy some damn speculation without everyone losing their minds.
I have no idea how that discussion is still going lol

Status
Not open for further replies.