Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i'm still not over H3. Between that and how bad things got in Florida with rona..i mean..she who shall not be named..I'm not even going anymore. Cancelled. (Mostly Rona)
I cancelled my package the other day due to the hospitals being overwhelmed.

The rep I talked to on the phone said that he's been dealing with nothing but cancellations.

well, I wasn't trying to start up that topic and get everyone worked up and upset, get a mod finger shake. Just kinda bummed out about it..but..with the crowd sizes now and the bottlenecks maskless being shown in today's ioa livestream. I'm hoping things look a bit better before the end of october.

It looks like there’s no new SZ construction today, which seems weird since we’re so close, right?
They added body’s to the rumored Crypt TV zone and Xs to the anniversary zone. I’m wondering if Hollywood and Central Park have stuff that’s so specific that we won’t see them go up until everything has been announced. But also those are normally the two zones that are done last.

I’m wondering if Hollywood and Central Park have stuff that’s so specific that we won’t see them go up until everything has been announced. But also those are normally the two zones that are done last.
IDK about Central Park but I feel like Hollywood is typically the last zone to get worked on extensively. Might be wrong tho

Performers don’t know operational stuff.
They could let the performers know if they will be wearing masks maybe? Plus if there are maze walkthroughs plexiglass may already be installed? That stuff can be added and taken down super quick honestly. Either way masks and plexiglass don’t matter too much to me. This time last year I was spending all my HHN money on merch because I was so sad. Just glad the event is back!

Reactions: HHNObsession
Status
Not open for further replies.