Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 342 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume its more open than a normal tent house. They tend to have more hallway-type areas and fewer large scenes.
Hm.

My interest in this house grows (no pun intended) more and more. Of all the ones still left to be announced, this is probably the one I'm waiting for most.

I assume its more open than a normal tent house. They tend to have more hallway-type areas and fewer large scenes.
We also have an interior facade which has not been a part of a tent house since I don't know when.

It's important to note that if what I said is true (and I have no way of knowing if it is), then the house will end up being shorter than a normal tent house.
My curiosity about this is that initially it was said that Puppet Theater was using space in a way that had not been done before in a tent. Now, while that was not said about Wicked Growth, I would imagine there are areas where they COULD change things up to make it feel a bit more like a soundstage house.

That being said, I imagine it is more the interior facade and the stronger story focus (which hopefully means a three act house).

We also have an interior facade which has not been a part of a tent house since I don't know when.

My curiosity about this is that initially it was said that Puppet Theater was using space in a way that had not been done before in a tent. Now, while that was not said about Wicked Growth, I would imagine there are areas where they COULD change things up to make it feel a bit more like a soundstage house.

That being said, I imagine it is more the interior facade and the stronger story focus (which hopefully means a three act house).
Not too sure about the interior facade. In the photos I snagged (a few pages back), it's hard to see but there seems to be at least a small facade outside with pumpkins growing off it, which is where you enter through the tunnel.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Not too sure about the interior facade. In the photos I snagged (a few pages back), it's hard to see but there seems to be at least a small facade outside with pumpkins growing off it, which is where you enter through the tunnel.

Which is true, that is there.

BUT...

Yeah. The pumpkin tunnel outside the tent is more ambiance than anything. The sprung has, what is essentially, an indoor facade.

Last edited:
Some of you want to know about that 11th house. Pfft. I'm over here waiting on details for the additional 8.

RnOAXer.png

*This is satire.

Wow. Not too well-versed in the amount of room in those tents, but that sounds insane. I hope these big show pieces don't make the house feel like it's running too short or anything considering it's a tent

While I'm not seeing the spoiler since I want it to be a surprise, any kind of indoor façade is a bold design choice for a tent. Tent's are generally the smallest spaces out of all the venues, however they're able to build up higher than some people expect they can, and with a good twisty layout they could fit a good amount into them. By all accounts, both Sprung tent houses this year are really playing with their layouts and what they can fit inside, which has me immensely excited considering how good those locations can be.

Tonight I heard from a friend who claims to have saw something. Something not mentioned on a speculation map, and not mentioned on this forum, at least in the past month. I don’t want to put it out there because surprises are awesome, but maybe if someone else heard anything, they can speak up. There COULD actually be an 11th.

Tonight I heard from a friend who claims to have saw something. Something not mentioned on a speculation map, and not mentioned on this forum, at least in the past month. I don’t want to put it out there because surprises are awesome, but maybe if someone else heard anything, they can speak up. There COULD actually be an 11th.
I can’t imagine we wouldn’t have heard something, seen a permit or any sign of something. Those permits do not go unnoticed. Also everything that Joe said:

We are not getting an 11th house. Period.

1. Rehearsals start THIS WEEK.
  2. We would know from scare actors they are scheduled for an 11th house. We're hearing none of that.
  3. We would have had leaks and small bits of info from creative inside and outside of Universal. We have heard nothing of that.
  4. We would have had leaks from construction crews working on a new house in a new location. We have not heard that.
  5. ALL THE OTHER REASONS BROUGHT UP IN THIS THREAD
The answer is simple: the site is being buggy. I still can't see Icons on the desktop or mobile site. And wildly speculating on an 11th house is plain old irresponsible. Right now nearly 800 people are reading this forum, only 100 are registered users, even fewer post frequently. Most of these people are coming here for information on the event at this point, wildly speculating not only gives you too high of expectations but sets others up for disappointment.

We're not getting an 11th house.

Maybe we are wrong though and there is a surprise coming? We’re definitely gonna be finding out very soon, that’s for sure.

the 11th house can just be a VR experience, or an escape room, im not even joking. what if an 11th house is a VR thing? theyve already tried it

You guys are talking about the best kept secret from a company that hasn't been able to keep a secret for years. Not to mention all of the things said by @Joe and others.

A conspiracy has a higher risk of being blown wide open the more people are involved in it; too many moving parts that have to work in concert.

This feels like grasping for an extra treat because we knew everything so early this year.

I will be pleasantly surprised if something happens, but I'm not counting on it. Especially when the evidence points towards the contrary and the counter is just "yeah, but what if there was?"

Status
Not open for further replies.