Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about an original house featuring a musical act...?
the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Reactions: Crowboy
The Two Hundred episode of American Dad is one of my favorites. It features 200 of Roger's personas. Yes, it does take place in a post-apocalyptic world... but my first thought was HOW the apocalypse happens in the episode. A scientific experiment at at energy facility goes wrong, unleashing the Rogers on the town.

Quantumlabs1.png

Stranger Things is an IP. Just sayin.

The Two Hundred episode of American Dad is one of my favorites. It features 200 of Roger's personas. Yes, it does take place in a post-apocalyptic world... but my first thought was HOW the apocalypse happens in the episode. A scientific experiment at at energy facility goes wrong, unleashing the Rogers on the town.

View attachment 16030

Always felt that Stranger Things would be a lock this year unless Netflix wanted to promote something else.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Hmmm Vikings Vs Dead man’s wharf.. two ghost ship crews fighting and you’re in the middle.. I don’t know just something I’ve hear from a little birdy before and now this would lineup and make some sense?

View attachment 16030

Except the plot doesn't really line up with that.

Reactions: Blysthon
I'll also add these quotes from @Legacy to stir the pot further:

On January 31st, he said he had gotten answers on whether Stranger Things was coming or not (see below):
Other obviously popular IPs like Stranger Things and Squid Games I’ve already gotten an answer of if they’re coming or not.

On February 8th, he said he was told "it's not Stranger Things" in regards to discussion about the divisive house (see below). Whether he meant it as "ST isn't coming at all" or "ST isn't the divisive house" is up for interpretation.
I’ve been told it’s not Stranger Things.

---

Also, to circle back to this discussion:

Just because a divisive house may not be a musician or a video game, doesn’t necessarily mean that a musician or video game house isn’t rumored to be coming anyway. Both can potentially exist.

He stated that he believed all IPs were movies/TVs this year back on 1/31:

I’ve been led to believe that, per the usual, all the IPs this year are movies or TV.

Friendly reminder that @Legacy has stated that this year the clues lead to answers that are very specific. I don’t know how much more specific you can get with the name Starboy in the title.

ejjvepE.jpg
It feels just too specific. The rest of the episode titles are really broad or nonspecific, you can't immediately grasp an IP or original from any of them, except for Starboy. No telling it this is an outlier or a purposeful misdirection. At this point, it could really be either. c h a o s, and all.

He stated that he believed all IPs were movies/TVs this year back on 1/31:

Honestly, at this point I don’t really know what else to tell ya lol I’m not @Legacy I just tried to help a little since the clues were seemingly solved, but, after the past few years if you don’t think anything can change between January-March…then Idk what else to say lol what we know for a fact is rumors are rumors until officially announced, so, whatever rumors these clues lead to we’ll find out eventually in the future!

Honestly, at this point I don’t really know what else to tell ya lol I’m not @Legacy I just tried to help a little since the clues were seemingly solved, but, after the past few years if you don’t think anything can change between January-March…then Idk what else to say lol what we know for a fact is rumors are rumors until officially announced, so, whatever rumors these clues lead to we’ll find out eventually in the future!
Definitely not saying you’re wrong or things can’t change. Just throwing these into the mix of the current speculation. No harm, no foul with any guesses here at all. I could not be further out of the loop on what’s coming this year if I tried hah.

Reactions: Allison
Ok so this is what I got...
There obviously isn't any American Dad episodes on 4/3/1982 (the date when translated).

However, there is an episode that aired on April 3rd titled "School Lies". In it they reference Fast Times which did come out in 1982.

A werewolf impression in the episode was made by a character.

Kinda stumped a little though, unless Legacy counts Monsters as Originals I am kinda at a dead end here.

Or we are also getting a werewolf original...

Reactions: PotsNPens
Oh, weird. This article just came out today from a top rated horror site, that just so happens to get HHN announcements ahead of time so they can publish stories about them. Wonder why?

Didn't Billie get a similar Bloody Digusting article around the same time in 2020? This could be very interesting.

EDIT: Yeah! Billie got her's around Late February 2020. Good catch @DannyPowers !

Ok so this is what I got...
There obviously isn't any American Dad episodes on 4/3/1982 (the date when translated).

However, there is an episode that aired on April 3rd titled "School Lies". In it they reference Fast Times which did come out in 1982.

A werewolf impression in the episode was made by a character.

Kinda stumped a little though, unless Legacy counts Monsters as Originals I am kinda at a dead end here.

Or we are also getting a werewolf original...

I would count an original Universal Monsters story as an original house.

Status
Not open for further replies.