Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I make an account to speculate? Yeah. Sorry. Hello! I am new to the forums but aware of how the speculation maps / rumors go every year! Don't usually take part in them but I found the connection between rumors and American Dad episodes and decided to jump on board. Definitely an interesting pull but honestly, it's sort of the first time I am seeing everything or rumors as a whole. So I apologize if I am repeating some ideas, I'm sure we are all bouncing off the same walls.

I am going off a sheet I saw and remembering the episodes and their more prominent plots (unless B Plots count, because huge cookie time, huge cookie time!). Obviously I am making a lot of this up but I also posted it on my twitter and realized, meh, might as well share with some people who could pick this apart better than me! Sorry again for repeating any same-same speculations! See ya in the fog!

1. IP // The Weeknd. That seems pretty definite unless you consider the alternate plot to that episode, lol. We could have had Billie so this one makes sense. Interested!
  2. IP // Serial killers escape / are let loose. Sounds familiar enough! Easy sequel!
  3. IP // Frankenstein? I only say this because I saw "Killer Klowns" there but that episode's more shocking factor was Stan botching surgery on Haley's face.
  4. original // Scarecrows, sure! But maybe killer rabbits or even rednecks? Night of the Lepus (1972)? Why not! Farms are scary!
  5. original // ... I'd say "The Purge" but it wasn't under IP, was it? I couldn't make something up for it if I tried. That's an NRA episode. Up to you.
  6. IP // Apocalypse and cannibals, enough said!
  7. original // Perhaps... you're being hunted for sport? I know the dates were weird on some map but the ""Love Boat"" episode of American Dad is the "Vacation Goo" one where they wind up at Jimmy Buffett's Most Dangerous Game Family Retreat! No one gets hurt there! (EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET THE CANNIBALISM?!)
(If there winds up being more, I can... expand on my horrible knowledge/memory???)
  1. Easy headliner for a house or Marathon of Mayhem host.
  2. Fear Street.
  3. The fight mentioned for the parade building, Frankenstein Vs. Wolfman?
  4. I'll take more Scarecrow or Wicked Growth any day.
  5. Who knows?
  6. Fallout?
  7. And obviously this is the newly speculated cannibal original.

Last edited:
Alright taking another shot.

I gave up on the 82 dates, I don't think that it leads us to anything.

But I have been very meh about that weird 0 with the dot in its center.
I stopped trying to make that a 0, and I substituted it for 4 (the number of emojis) and reversed the sequence of the numbers to now get the date July 26th 2021.

This leads us to an episode of American Dad that premiered on that date titled, "Comb Over: A hair piece", now at first I thought this was a dead-end because it only related to a few things (Nightcrawler and Rod Stewart) I couldn't relate it to anything at first but remembered the whole episode was about cutting hair.

This is a long shot, but it could relate to Slaughter Sinema 2 and or Barber Chop.

This one is tough, we may be here a little bit but I am determined to get it right.

Alright taking another shot.

I gave up on the 82 dates, I don't think that it leads us to anything.

But I have been very meh about that weird 0 with the dot in its center.
I stopped trying to make that a 0, and I substituted it for 4 (the number of emojis) and reversed the sequence of the numbers to now get the date July 26th 2021.

This leads us to an episode of American Dad that premiered on that date titled, "Comb Over: A hair piece", now at first I thought this was a dead-end because it only related to a few things (Nightcrawler and Rod Stewart) I couldn't relate it to anything at first but remembered the whole episode was about cutting hair.

This is a long shot, but it could relate to Slaughter Sinema 2 and or Barber Chop.

This one is tough, we may be here a little bit but I am determined to get it right.

All I want is a Sweeney Todd house and I know I'm never gonna get it.

Fear Street being a florida exclusive also makes no sense when most netflix and major film IPs have been dual coast.
I think Fear Street very easily matches up with other single-coast properties like Creepshow where it isn't popular enough to warrant HAVING to be dual coast..

I also am like 80% sure that Fear Street isn't happening

I think Fear Street very easily matches up with other single-coast properties like Creepshow where it isn't popular enough to warrant HAVING to be dual coast..

I also am like 80% sure that Fear Street isn't happening
I would guess Fear Street is both coasts or no coasts. Though I have a gut feeling we'll get a Netflix property for both coasts.

I made this spec map entirely based on what I have read on here as well as on Discord. The house locations were just randomly done by me, I have no evidence or reasoning to back them up. Thoughts?View attachment 16041

Fun list to start the visualization of this year's event, thanks.

I speculate that 'Creature from the Black Lagoon' may be part of the boat rides to the hotels (this year's bonus experience for hotel guests) ... lot of places he could hide around the lagoon.

Fear Street being a florida exclusive also makes no sense when most netflix and major film IPs have been dual coast.
Although I may be wrong about Clue 2 I’m confused as well I heard another answer Hellfest From Hhnnewbie But the clue adds up to serial killers so what could it be? I have a feeling Fear street is a Lock this year for both coast but I got the idea from Clue 2 Serial killers let loose by Roger” which my answer was Shady side killers from letting the the truth be known.
Edit: Credit Goes to Hhnnewbie for the Hellfest answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.