Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a 2 to that Evil Dead and you have your comedic house (though not a particularly family friendly house) and I would be a lot happier. After all, they already did the remake of the first one,

It's the 35th anniversary of the original this year....Buuuuuut...there's also a new entry coming out this year "Evil Dead: Rise".

Correction: It's actually the 35th of 2, not the original. But yes, as @Living Dead Dude pointed out, also a video game. Whether there's an actual house or not, it's set to be a big year for Evil Dead.

Last edited:
Overall, I’m underwhelmed. Usually there’s 1-2 IP’s I’m super excited about. The originals just become icing on the cake. So the originals will be fine.

I have a feeling The Weeknd house will be something else just using his music. But I could be wrong.

I haven’t seen Fear Street yet, but I figured that was a given with how popular it was.

Evil Dead is underwhelming since we had it at 23 and 27.

Never played the Last of Us. Seems like it could go either way, but I’m not excited about it.

I’m fine with Halloween. It seemed like a given seeing as how Halloween Ends comes out this year.

I would have loved Scream. Still holding out hope. Gremlins would have been fun too. Also surprised we aren’t getting Nope. Although I’m not sure if it would be a good maze. Unpopular opinion, but I didn’t care for the Us house. Remains to be seen.

With all the talk that one of these houses is not accurate and isn’t actually happening, does anyone have any guesses as to what it could be?

Personally, I’m hoping it’s any of them except Evil Dead, I’m really holding out hope for that one.

SOOOOOO pumped at The Last Of Us and don't mind The Weeknd and I hope it's a house going through his music videos or something like that because a lot of his music videos have a darker tone that *slightly* fit the horror genre at least.

What do you all think is the “meta” house that was heavily hinted at? Underground Creatures? Maybe it is like we are under the streets of Universal.

I think a house about an entertainment company doing a haunted house. That's my guess.

Also everyone, remember, it's speculation season and these maps are never totally (or even mostly) correct the first go around. Don't get too angry/too attached this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.