Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all i think I think pumpkin lord is Nathaniel crowe his body was found in wicked growth with the crows pecking at him I think he’s the icon this year” Nathienl Crowe
The icon that never was could be revived this year

Idea/Theory...

The Weekend is in American Dad, the connection to this rumor
The Weeknd is also in Uncut Gems
Uncut Gems is an A24 film
While Uncut Gems isn't horror (as anxiety inducing as it may be), an A24 mashup house has been speculated for years now. Is this finally the year Universal brings A24 to the event?

Please...don’t give me hope.

Anyone think The Two Hundred clue might be in reference to Gremlins? Rumored for 30, the clones in the episode might be the way the Mogwais reproduce, and the different outfits of Roger clones = the different Gremlins. This might be a stretch though. The clue might be more towards the post-apocalyptic side and straightforward than this.

Everyone keeps saying the Weekend as a house/maze.... Was it Legacy who stated that the odd IP may not be for a house, but for something else to shake things up? I could see them used in the Lagoon Show.... Also, when I was looking at that clue, I thought "Rosemarys Baby", but that's just me. (I also thought Lucifer, as he is the "morning star"", but I know that's a big leap...

I can certainly see a sequel house to either Blood N Gutz or Leave it to Cleaver, as they both got amazing responses in the Scarey Ohio house last year...

Reactions: Ahmanet
Y’all i think I think pumpkin lord is Nathaniel crowe his body was found in wicked growth with the crows pecking at him I think he’s the icon this year” Nathienl Crowe
The icon that never was could be revived this year
I always thought Nathaniel Crowe was too good a character to never use. That short story Mike read years ago was awesome!

Last edited:
Wow the original houses have me intrigued! There’s no way “The Last of Us” is coming though. Universal aint doing a house based on a pandemic with quarantine zones and mutants, although it would be fun! More likely than not that it’s a post-apocalyptic house or something unrelated to the IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.