Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t someone else also say it wasn’t music-based? So that would leave TV/film…and no one has already mentioned it?

Reactions: Blysthon
Yeah that's what I remember too- but it's been a minute since they said "no one has mentioned it" so I wonder if it has/hasn't been mentioned since then?

**Side note, I had a thought, I wonder since the mummy is reopening "late summer" if it could be something related to that? I wonder if it's the tom cruise version? :(

Among Us as a house? Yikes that'd be pretty sus. Just think about how many 14 year olds are going to yell "AMOONGUS" in there.

I'm gonna be real: It's kinda discouraging to speculate and the IPs that people have seriously speculated on were Among Us, Scooby Doo, and Five Nights at Freddy's. If any of those come true, it will be as if the event is being organized by some 14 year old who went to HHN for the first time hyped up on Monster and Snickers bars and wanted to design the whole event.

If it's just one property, then whatever.

I’m scratching my forehead here but I’m going to be frank” My hero academia is the property I’m guessing?” Maybe a league of villains original? Idk

Couldn't agree more. But how about Slaughter Sinema Presents: Schitties Kids at Family Fun Farm. An original sequel at a knockoff animatronic filled Chuck E. Cheese with the parents fighting off animatronics come to life. Save some money on licensing fees and give everybody what they want, a second Slaughter Sinema.

I would much rather see this concept taken seriously--i.e., a haunted pizzeria. Problem is all it would take is one a-hole going on a rampage at a restaurant to ruin it. Which is one of the big problems I have with the event nowadays, it seems like every idea that might be fresh and especially scary touches on some nerve--when you have to come up with mostly new houses every year, this becomes a problem.

Watching the Stranger Things trailers that have been released so far ... I immediately thought that there could be two different ST houses this year - one for the "haunted mansion" and another for the "Siberia camp".

Many would love that, many would not.

Yeah that's what I remember too- but it's been a minute since they said "no one has mentioned it" so I wonder if it has/hasn't been mentioned since then?

**Side note, I had a thought, I wonder since the mummy is reopening "late summer" if it could be something related to that? I wonder if it's the tom cruise version? :(
If they do a Mummy house, it’ll be UCM and not the Tom Cruise version. That ship has sailed.

Reactions: Clive
I’m scratching my forehead here but I’m going to be frank” My hero academia is the property I’m guessing?” Maybe a league of villains original? Idk
Wait wasn’t that anime demon slayer a big deal? Like the movie did pretty well theatrically right and they have stuff for it in Japan? I was also gonna guess zombieland I don’t think anyone else has said it but I don’t think either is extremely popular but both would be controversial

My guesses not sure any these are it or real”

Anime
.Attack on titan
.dorohedoro
. Demon slayer
. My hero academia
. Beast-stars

Reality tv
.Hellevator
.love island( original house)

Tv
. Dexter
. Always sunny in Philadelphia
. Star girl
. Helluva boss

Movies
.The Batman
. Ghostbusters afterlife
. Scouts vs the zombie apocalypse
. Detention
. World war z
. The gooneis

Wait wasn’t that anime demon slayer a big deal? Like the movie did pretty well theatrically right and they have stuff for it in Japan? I was also gonna guess zombieland I don’t think anyone else has said it but I don’t think either is extremely popular but both would be controversial
Your right both are controversial” but not extremely popular but it would bring in new people to the event like the anime side nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.