Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6826.jpg
I thought I would share this just to update this speculation forum !
Both the Skull emoji and the Yellow love heart appear in the middle row section of my emoji keyboard, but i'm unsure of wether this changes per device? Just a stab in the dark.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Tried using the clue numbers as coordinates and on the first clue I worked my way into Iraq which would be Exorcist. On the second clue it took me to China so I don't think I am right on using them like that

Reactions: debsmcn
Hey, another newbie here. Reading up on Svengoolie, seems like it might be a solid lead. If it is Svengoolie, I wonder if the numbers represent the episode dates or represent the movie's release. I think the mask/goblin emoji may just represent Svengoolie.

Another thing might be that the first two emojis represent the first iteration (Screaming Yellow Theater) and the ending set represent the current iteration (Svengoolie), leaving the middle numbers representing something in the second iteration, Son of Svengoolie. Not sure if this is a rabbit hole worth going into. List of Son of Svengoolie episodes.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Longitude / latitude (GPS) locations of the IP movie or show.

That or dates the movie / show takes place or debuted. Or birthday of the director or something like that.

Hear me out cause I am really going out of left field with this one. SO! Legacy said Miss Saigon was one of his favorite shows and do you know when it started? 1989 which when you take the first clue add the white numbers and the black numbers you get 989 or 1989! Now where did this show start? At the Theatre Royal on DRURY LANE LONDON! Who else lives on Drury Lane you might ask yourself? THE MUFFIN MAN. "But Newbie he's a fairytale" EXACTLY! and which movie is big on twist fairytales? SHREK! Shrek house confirmed for both coasts and I rest my case

Hear me out cause I am really going out of left field with this one. SO! Legacy said Miss Saigon was one of his favorite shows and do you know when it started? 1989 which when you take the first clue add the white numbers and the black numbers you get 989 or 1989! Now where did this show start? At the Theatre Royal on DRURY LANE LONDON! Who else lives on Drury Lane you might ask yourself? THE MUFFIN MAN. "But Newbie he's a fairytale" EXACTLY! and which movie is big on twist fairytales? SHREK! Shrek house confirmed for both coasts and I rest my case
Checks out, I think you're right.

Reactions: jansenhammond
I would be so down for a "Twisted Tales" house where they take you through several classic fairytales but their ORIGINAL versions from The Brothers Grimm. The house could start off as the nice fairytale bedtime type of stories that we know and love, and then slowly devolve into absolute chaos (for example, Cinderella's wicked stepsisters hacking off parts of their feet to fit the glass slipper, Rumplestiltskin tearing himself in two after someone overhears his name and tells the queen, etc.) and then by the time you make it out of the house, the fairytales are after you. I just think that would be so cool.

I wonder, could the hint mean that if there is no circle around one of the numbers (x'd circle) then whatever the maze is is not (lips sealed) a Universal IP? (globe)

The lips sealed is a bit of a stretch though I admit. It fits though, as both of the original maze clues have letters with no circles around them, if they're originals that means its not an IP and therefor not a Universal IP.

With more research I’m going back to one of my original guesses and going to take a shot and say the ‘meta’ house is based on a theme park or under universal ala last years commercial. The globe emoji and red mask (goblins living under tunnels ) really has me thinking that.

MzEtOTg1Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

This is a live album from the punk band, Alkaline Trio. The image is very close to the yellow heart and the skull. My previous idea was the golden totem from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Still on the hunt for the deeper meaning if this even is the beginning of the right path lol

Edit: Since that comes up as a vinyl. Could the Black and white base numbers be correspondent to the different sides of the vinyl record? Alkaline Trio - Agony & Irony (Past Live). This is what I'm looking at.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.