Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saw this final ranking on Twitter

House Ranking:
1. Blood Moon (9)
2. The Exorcist (8.5)
3. Dueling Dragons (8.5)
4. Stranger Things 4 (8)
5. Universal Monsters (7)
6. Darkest Deal (7)
7. Last of Us (6.5)
8. Oddfellow (6)
9. Yeti (6)
10. Chucky (5)

This is.. a weird review lol
Yeah.....my brain wasn't sure what to say. I do agree I could have worded that better.

I think it was a mixture of being in my favorite IP house, currently rewatching ST4 (and having just watched some sad episodes) and simply being at my first HHN house this season that got me all happily flustered. You walk in, smell the fresh wood/set pieces, and like.....words don't come out right. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah.....my brain wasn't sure what to say. I do agree I could have worded that better.

I think it was a mixture of being in my favorite IP house, currently rewatching ST4 (and having just watched some sad episodes) and simply being at my first HHN house this season that got me all happily flustered. You walk in, smell the fresh wood/set pieces, and like.....words don't come out right. :lol:
Happens to the best of us!

Also, apparently Universal is listening to feedback and the Mel's sign will be lit up?

• Love
Reactions: Journey_On
Also, apparently Universal is listening to feedback and the Mel's sign will be lit up?
Well...
Screen_Shot_2023-08-31_at_9.15.14_PM.png

Seems like every house is getting positive reviews ... the scare zones look underwhelming, but at least one has good music?

Most intrigued by Monsters, maybe they had more creative freedom with this bunch compared to the A listers