Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HHN Bear started in HHN 25 in Jack's 25 Years of Fear house. The bear at the end was so random of a scare that he turned into a fan favorite and has been brought back many times since. You will probably hear people cheering for the bear if you are near people who know he's there and know about him.
If I'm looking for this "bear". where should I be near lol

Also understand this is just a preview night ranking with one house run through each. Any number of things could’ve gone wrong for me to have a poor initial experience in a house or zone (and I know many zones were understaffed)
I know it's not what people going the first week want to hear, but I'm always of the opinion that the event doesn't hit its stride until at least a week in.

I know it's not what people going the first week want to hear, but I'm always of the opinion that the event doesn't hit its stride until at least a week in.

Also understand this is just a preview night ranking with one house run through each. Any number of things could’ve gone wrong for me to have a poor initial experience in a house or zone (and I know many zones were understaffed)

The most important thing of preview night is to hear about the sets and the ideas behind the houses and stuff
I haven't heard any bad reviews on those. No one has really been extra negative on those aspects.

For whatever its worth I feel like almost every year during TM preview zones typically seemed lightly staffed or nowhere near what the final result is. I think it is a common note so as far as zones go I would give it time before really giving it judgement even from TM preview to opening night in years past I have seen the zones change wildly so hang in there

For whatever its worth I feel like almost every year during TM preview zones typically seemed lightly staffed or nowhere near what the final result is. I think it is a common note so as far as zones go I would give it time before really giving it judgement even from TM preview to opening night in years past I have seen the zones change wildly so hang in there
Part of it is quite literally TMs putting the Wednesday before opening on their list of days that they ask off for so that they can actually go to the event. Many SA's work almost every day of the event so the Preview is one of their only chances to actually experience the event.

Yes Yes Yes GIF

I’m just glad that things haven’t been just down right bad or awful. For preview night these are all very promising reviews and analysis’s.

Can’t wait to see it all come to life when I go on Sunday.
Going dark till then, See you in the fog.
im kind of shocked that no one hated anything.

There's one SA in Exorcist Believer that I would be surprised stays where they are for that long. So close to guests with no barrier, just sitting there. If a guest jumps back, she could get sat on by accident. It would also be very easy to accidentally hit her if you move your arms and aren't paying attention. Then there's the worry about groping as well...

Was the only SA I saw all night that was positioned so close to guests with no barrier.

It's sounding like Exorcist was surprisingly solid. I'm guessing there's a lot more variance in location than the original.

It's sounding like Exorcist was surprisingly solid. I'm guessing there's a lot more variance in location than the original.
I enjoyed it. I can't really remember set quality as that was the beginning of the night for me. I would say most all of the houses have pretty solid set design, Chucky is pretty much the same thing throughout so it's not really varied, but nothing was just flat out bad in any of the houses.

I enjoyed it. I can't really remember set quality as that was the beginning of the night for me. I would say most all of the houses have pretty solid set design, Chucky is pretty much the same thing throughout so it's not really varied, but nothing was just flat out bad in any of the houses.
Glad to hear! Sounds like they really dumped the budget into sets this year.

Does anyone remember any other specific songs that played in Vamp?

5. Darkest Deal - They did what they could with the story. Kinda strange, but decent.
Not trying to read too much into your statement, but are you suggesting they toned down the religious aspects? Or just that there isn't much story to tell?

Also, for anyone who went, 100% sure no chainsaws? Not even in opening zone? Last time they tried that (HHN21) ended up getting a make-shift chainsaw team two weeks into the event.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Not trying to read too much into your statement, but are you suggesting they toned down the religious aspects? Or just that there isn't much story to tell?

Also, for anyone who went, 100% sure no chainsaws? Not even in opening zone? Last time they tried that (HHN21) ended up getting a make-shift chainsaw team two weeks into the event.
I saw a picture of an actor with a chainsaw by the front gate, but I'm not sure if that was just a part of the opening scaremony.

Reactions: SeventyOne