Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also, for anyone who went, 100% sure no chainsaws? Not even in opening zone? Last time they tried that (HHN21) ended up getting a make-shift chainsaw team two weeks into the event.

I saw on Twitter that chainsaws appear near the end of Chucky. Unclear if they’re genuine (ie a chase out moment outdoors) or if they’re canned and prerecorded.

Also saw some tweets suggesting some zone actors were only out a set or so due to various issues.

The event looks like fun, I hope we get the Megan Dancers either in the Blumhouse "show" or somewhere in the park. I didn't even love the film but no doubt it's fun and will get lots of people video/posting about them on social media

The event looks like fun, I hope we get the Megan Dancers either in the Blumhouse "show" or somewhere in the park. I didn't even love the film but no doubt it's fun and will get lots of people video/posting about them on social media
my biggest worry is missing out on the megan horde or missing out on the Death eaters.... thats gonna bother me a lot

That's so weird because chainsaw is my zodiac sign
happy birthday!
I was truly expecting the Zodiac costumes to look like Singapore's and uh.. yeah. Sadly mistaken there lol

sometimes a concept is just too abstract

Anybody knows the song playing here?
So not sure if anyone else who got to do Blood Moon had the same vibe, but reminded me a bit of a Resident Evil house without the IP attachment. At least that's the vibe I got.
How so? Resident Evil had more of an Industrial vibe, but had very open sets… Wouldn’t Silent Hill be more comparable vibe wise?

Anybody knows the song playing here?

How so? Resident Evil had more of an Industrial vibe, but had very open sets… Wouldn’t Silent Hill be more comparable vibe wise?

I’m not talking about the RE house, I’m talking in regards more to the games (kinda specifically RE4). Perhaps it’s just bc I’ve played the RE games recently though. I’m rusty on Silent Hill.

my biggest worry is missing out on the megan horde or missing out on the Death eaters.... thats gonna bother me a lot

happy birthday!

sometimes a concept is just too abstract
I could be wrong but pretty sure we know Death Eaters are coming back and they are almost impossible to miss seeing

While I would love the Megan Horde, the rumored show in Dreamworks theater would also be a great place for them because then you see them no matter what as long as you make time for the show

I could be wrong but pretty sure we know Death Eaters are coming back and they are almost impossible to miss seeing

While I would love the Megan Horde, the rumored show in Dreamworks theater would also be a great place for them because then you see them no matter what as long as you make time for the show

I think you're in the wrong thread :eyes:

Oh, so like a house based around the Iluminados; sounds rad…

Secret resident evil 4 house
My hype has left this orbit

I think you're in the wrong thread :eyes:
I was just saying that I don't want to miss out on the death eaters. Since their time is so short.

Reactions: Midnight Detective