Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I imagine this is the best place to post this, but I was just wondering if it is my imagination or do they seem to be moving to the year of the event as opposed to the event #?

I just feel like everything seems to be 2023 and very few items seem to be 32. Has it always been this way and I am just noticing or is this all in my imagination?

Just wondering what folks think.

It's been that way for a while now, I think since 2019? Locally, it'll be referenced by the number but overall, it's the year.

I imagine this is the best place to post this, but I was just wondering if it is my imagination or do they seem to be moving to the year of the event as opposed to the event #?

I just feel like everything seems to be 2023 and very few items seem to be 32. Has it always been this way and I am just noticing or is this all in my imagination?

Just wondering what folks think.
It’s so they can share the merchandise with Hollywood.

My wife won't buy anything dated on it because "it takes a long time to become cool and retro/vintage" and a very short time to become "soooo last year" (paraphrasing). She spent the money on a HowlOScream spirit jersey instead because it didn't have a year on it. :lol:

I'm not THAT extreme, but I do wish they'd just call it HHN 32. WrestleMania dropped their roman numerals and just goes by year (or city, or theme) and I don't like it when they do it either. :p

So I see this pic on facebook. Some dude posting how Ozzy was nice enough to stay up til 2am at some event to make sure everyone got autographs or what ever.... love the back pack on the desk!
387179714_18395783788020012_2470151194001059896_n.jpg