Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Question: when do they start discounting the merchandise? I believe by mid October they start it and it's all 70% off but I don't completely remember. I'm just wanting to get ALL the merchandise and am waiting for those discounts since realistically as the current prices go, I would be completely broke if I tried to buy them all now lol

Edit: also to add I was curious if Hollywood's hhn does the same thing? There isn't a merch thread for Hollywood so I guess I have to ask here about that too

Question: when do they start discounting the merchandise? I believe by mid October they start it and it's all 70% off but I don't completely remember. I'm just wanting to get ALL the merchandise and am waiting for those discounts since realistically as the current prices go, I would be completely broke if I tried to buy them all now lol

Edit: also to add I was curious if Hollywood's hhn does the same thing? There isn't a merch thread for Hollywood so I guess I have to ask here about that too
It starts mid October I think but starts at like 25% off and depending on how that sells it goes up.