Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Be careful, I played the waiting game last year and by the time I started buying, some merch had already sold out. The Weeknd XS T-Shirt eludes me to this day haha:skull:

I'd say pick your must-haves and grab those while stock is ample, then wait for the lower tier merch.

Agree - for clothing, just buy it now. That will sell out, especially all the Medium-Large sizes.

For the souvenirs, cups, coasters, mugs, etc. go on discounts the last week.

Not too sure when discounts will occur, last year it started ridiculously early since they had supply chain issues so they ended up getting a ridiculous amount of merchandise late in the season.

I was looking for it this weekend and couldn’t find it, either. Hope they get more this coming weekend because it’s my last one of the season.
Sad to report they sold out last Sunday (the 10th) and as far as any of the TMs were saying they didn't foresee a reprint (they wanted it to be a collector's item). Unfortunately this also extended to the customized ones too available via the 5 and Dime

I was kicking myself because they had them all the days leading up, and I was just going to grab it on my last night so I wouldn't have to cart it around, only to find out the early bird gets the worm. Lesson learned, but also I would hold out some small hope, as enough pent up demand has resulted in re-prints of things in the past (it may just come later in the event though, beyond when you are there).

Sad to report they sold out last Sunday (the 10th) and as far as any of the TMs were saying they didn't foresee a reprint (they wanted it to be a collector's item). Unfortunately this also extended to the customized ones too available via the 5 and Dime

I was kicking myself because they had them all the days leading up, and I was just going to grab it on my last night so I wouldn't have to cart it around, only to find out the early bird gets the worm. Lesson learned, but also I would hold out some small hope, as enough pent up demand has resulted in re-prints of things in the past (it may just come later in the event though, beyond when you are there).

Well.. darn.

• Sad
Reactions: PenguinCowboy
ok maybe Im crazy.... but did I see a poster for the Yeti this year somewhere? I see the Oddfellow poster but is that the only one available? I swear I saw a yeti house on... somewhere.

How soon does Universal get phone cases for brand new devices? I got my iPhone 15 today and was hoping to replace the HHN case I had on my old phone.

I imagine this is the best place to post this, but I was just wondering if it is my imagination or do they seem to be moving to the year of the event as opposed to the event #?

I just feel like everything seems to be 2023 and very few items seem to be 32. Has it always been this way and I am just noticing or is this all in my imagination?

Just wondering what folks think.