Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully sometime this week we get some Oddfellow merch.

I really wonder since they are pushing him so hard we will get promo commercials featuring Oddfellow.

I wonder who the studio screamers will be this year. I’m guessing the Usher will get on as an icon has been featured every time. I’m sure Dr. Oddfellow will get one. A universal monster will get one I'm sure as they r also always featured, maybe Dracula or Phantom? Who else?

I wonder who the studio screamers will be this year. I’m guessing the Usher will get on as an icon has been featured every time. I’m sure Dr. Oddfellow will get one. A universal monster will get one I'm sure as they r also always featured, maybe Dracula or Phantom? Who else?
Heard the company that produced them left Uni; not sure if true…

Heard the company that produced them left Uni; not sure if true…
I think it was only the artist that left. Everything was created in house.

He did say he did work on a lot of stuff before he left though so there is hope we’ll get the final wave!

Edit: Thank god, they are so fun to collect XD
Wonder what the chase will be this year…

My guesses are Oddfellow, Phantom, Invisible Man, The Usher, Clicker, and some random IP like Casper from last year.

My guesses are Oddfellow, Phantom, Invisible Man, The Usher, Clicker, and some random IP like Casper from last year.
This sounds pretty dead on to me. I just wish they would have some sort of trade station/group set up.

We were chasing a director figure last year, and the main reason we finally got him is because the employee at Five and Dime told me that they had one under the counter that they could trade for if I didn't pull him from the box.

Disney used to have a case behind the counter for some Vinylmations that you could trade for if you didn't like (or already had) the one you got. That would be nice.

This sounds pretty dead on to me. I just wish they would have some sort of trade station/group set up.

We were chasing a director figure last year, and the main reason we finally got him is because the employee at Five and Dime told me that they had one under the counter that they could trade for if I didn't pull him from the box.

Disney used to have a case behind the counter for some Vinylmations that you could trade for if you didn't like (or already had) the one you got. That would be nice.
To me that takes away part of the fun. They’re mystery boxs, so you don’t know who u should get.

Reactions: Galactus
To me that takes away part of the fun. They’re mystery boxs, so you don’t know who u should get.
Right, but they're also meant to trade and (ideally) collect the whole set. Same thing with the mystery pin boxes they've been doing.
It's tough to trade when no one else is around that's collecting.

Right, but they're also meant to trade and (ideally) collect the whole set. Same thing with the mystery pin boxes they've been doing.
It's tough to trade when no one else is around that's collecting.
I mean yeah trading with other people also makes it fun but when the store themselves have other figures u can trade for at the register it’s not fun.
The oversaturation of Vinylmation, and eventual ease of acquiring a figure at the register, is what killed it. Leave it as a mystery.

Personally it being a mystery is literally why I don’t buy them. I hate the principle of that, I want to know what I’m buying.
What if they had specific windows that they advertised to come and trade figs and pins with your fellow fans?
Similar to how they did the signings...
"Looking for that last Studio Screamer to complete your collection? Get here early for a special trading event with fellow fans from 1-3pm outside of the Tribute store, then grab a quick snack before heading off to your favorite Stay & Scream location."

Reactions: Galactus
The oversaturation of Vinylmation, and eventual ease of acquiring a figure at the register, is what killed it. Leave it as a mystery.
the oversaturation was an absolute mistake. I was a huge collector of them, but especially towards the end they would put out a new set and it would be pulled within a month (sometimes even faster).

Even often as we went to the parks there was 0% of getting all of them or even just some of the ones you wanted unless you spent a good chunk of money

Personally it being a mystery is literally why I don’t buy them. I hate the principle of that, I want to know what I’m buying.
You can easily tell by the weight of some of the boxes. The Director is bulky, so it was fairly easy to get him. Casper was the chaser but was the easiest to find because you could hear his stand moving around if you shook the box.

Reactions: MrRoamer