Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure how I feel about that. I love the lil guy, really really do, I bought almost everything Lil Boo last year and that’s a dope backpack, but I just don’t like them repeating and bringing back characters randomly. I feel like it makes it less special if there’s just gonna be lil boo stuff all the time. And kinda lazy I guess? As much as I love him, I was hoping it would just be last year, or like idk maybe bring back for an anniversary year.

Not sure how I feel about that. I love the lil guy, really really do, I bought almost everything Lil Boo last year and that’s a dope backpack, but I just don’t like them repeating and bringing back characters randomly. I feel like it makes it less special if there’s just gonna be lil boo stuff all the time. And kinda lazy I guess? As much as I love him, I was hoping it would just be last year, or like idk maybe bring back for an anniversary year.
Somehow Lil' Boo returned...