Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have only been going for 2 years, but something I noticed that the lines could grow and shrink very fast. For example, I would get in line with almost all the switchbacks filled, but by the time I exit there would only be 2-3 switchbacks filled. Not sure if this is always normal for the event or just this year but if wait times can always be that volatile then you would want to over estimate vs under.

I get ROF but only come for 4 nights in September. I’m a teacher so vacation days during the school year just aren’t there, and I’m out of state; but it’s still a deal to me. But looking at it logically I shouldn’t pay as much as somebody who goes every available night of ROF. Was thinking with them asking you to verify your first night of activating ROF maybe they’re playtesting a tiered ticket system to replace ROF FFP??

I have only been going for 2 years, but something I noticed that the lines could grow and shrink very fast. For example, I would get in line with almost all the switchbacks filled, but by the time I exit there would only be 2-3 switchbacks filled. Not sure if this is always normal for the event or just this year but if wait times can always be that volatile then you would want to over estimate vs under.
Noticed that this year too but I also think it's a byproduct of the posted wait times being too high. If you have a house posted at 90 for 45 mins the line will clear out fast and not many people will be entering the line.

I get ROF but only come for 4 nights in September. I’m a teacher so vacation days during the school year just aren’t there, and I’m out of state; but it’s still a deal to me. But looking at it logically I shouldn’t pay as much as somebody who goes every available night of ROF. Was thinking with them asking you to verify your first night of activating ROF maybe they’re playtesting a tiered ticket system to replace ROF FFP??

I think it was more of a way to control crowd levels on opening weekend. I know RoF had opening weekend blocked off from being a start date a couple of days before opening.

I feel like Billie is the "gold" standard in terms of vitriolic fan reactions, with the last two TWDs not too far behind. How would FN@F compare, I wonder?
I can't think of anything that will come close to the (unwarranted) hate that Billie's (never announced) house received. There was a whole lot of misogynistic anger in the spec pages that year...

I can't think of anything that will come close to the (unwarranted) hate that Billie's (never announced) house received. There was a whole lot of misogynistic anger in the spec pages that year...
In fairness, the pandemic made everyone extra hostile.

Hi. Still here. !
We saw two wax machines in the tribute store . The bride and the mummy , are there any more ? And if so where ? Thanks

Hi. Still here. !
We saw two wax machines in the tribute store . The bride and the mummy , are there any more ? And if so where ? Thanks
Yes!

Not sure where but we saw hogwarts (forbidden journey store maybe?) Jurassic park gates (tribute store we think) and a dinosaur one we *think* but can’t recall where. Maybe the legacy store in citywalk?

Man, it really did not seem like
sold out event tonight. In no way, shape, or form did it feel slow but it most definitely didn’t feel sold out to me. But neither did Thursday and Friday.

I think that's probably intentional; look at the average wait times by night on thrill-data and it seems the sellouts were to target a consistent guest experience rather than pushing the absolute limits of what the event can handle.

Reactions: SeventyOne