Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Puppets in chucky means they MUST be getting ready to do Gremlins next year. Right?
harry potter shut up GIF

Finally, high school literature HHN year. The Crucible, The Jungle, Lord of the Flies, Hamlet, Beowulf, and The Canterbury Tales!
Brings new meaning to “book report house”

Using Puppets in chucky means they MUST be getting ready to do Gremlins next year. Right?
Every time we guess Gremlins they push it back a year

To be clear, I am in no way hinting that anything Leave it to Cleaver-related is coming, but I've never understood why they've never attempted a sequel to that house. We get the winks and nods and cameos every anniversary year, but man... seems like it'd be a layup, right?

(Maybe this should go in another thread...)

Anywho, for whatever it's worth, I wouldn't worry about being disappointed with how they execute Chucky as a character.

To be clear, I am in no way hinting that anything Leave it to Cleaver-related is coming, but I've never understood why they've never attempted a sequel to that house. We get the winks and nods and cameos every anniversary year, but man... seems like it'd be a layup, right?

At this point, all I want is for the OG house to return lol. Throw it in a soundstage or parade building.

(Yeah probably)

Anywho, for whatever it's worth, I wouldn't worry about being disappointed with how they execute Chucky as a character.
You know, thinking on it, Universal may not actually “own” Cleaver. I’m pretty sure it was one of the houses made in partnership with Fangoria Magazine (like Spawning). There may legal reasons they can’t just do a straight up sequel.

You know, thinking on it, Universal may not actually “own” Cleaver. I’m pretty sure it was one of the houses made in partnership with Fangoria Magazine (like Spawning). There may legal reasons they can’t just do a straight up sequel.

I know the folks at Fangoria if they need to figure it out…

I'm interested to see if we get another themed food area like Meetz Meatz. That was super cool and I'd love to see what else they could do - and if they could even incorporate it with the NY scare zone.

I'm interested to see if we get another themed food area like Meetz Meatz. That was super cool and I'd love to see what else they could do - and if they could even incorporate it with the NY scare zone.

They got rid of the booth after Mardi Gras (they left it for a while empty - so I thought it would stay there permanently).

Off the topic of food but something I’ve been thinking about for the DD house that I think would be awesome but probably not at all practical is if we walk up to the Choose Thy Fate sign at some point and the path splits and we have to chose between going down the fire or ice path for a portion of the house.

Well, it def will be going up in some capacity - but we’re already breaking the bank at this point.
Are we tho? Peak nights for MNSSHP are $200. Non-peak nights for Jollywood Nights start north of $140 with an AP. Even assuming the advertised lower crowds are equivalent to HHN Express (a bit of a stretch), you can get 20 nights of HHN with Express for roughly 3 at WDW. Day tickets and APs for both parks are nowhere near that far apart. Becomes even crazier if we compare non-Express multinight tickets.

The $50-ish price hike last year didn't seem to reduce crowds by a noticeable level. And the Mouse keeps doing parties, so they must sell decently. I think we're nowhere near the ceiling where lost ticket/beer sales > additional revenue from price hikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.