Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 267 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing that kind of ticket would be a bit difficult though. The range of FFPs already offer 20+ nights of admission for the cost of 2-4 single night tickets - so what would pricing look like for a ticket that only got you admission for like 5 nights? The value just doesn’t seem like it would be there when FFP fits the bill just fine for that use case.

Pricing that kind of ticket would be a bit difficult though. The range of FFPs already offer 20+ nights of admission for the cost of 2-4 single night tickets - so what would pricing look like for a ticket that only got you admission for like 5 nights?
In my mind, it would take the price point of ROF/FFP, and FFP would go up substantially.

Pricing that kind of ticket would be a bit difficult though. The range of FFPs already offer 20+ nights of admission for the cost of 2-4 single night tickets - so what would pricing look like for a ticket that only got you admission for like 5 nights?
That's why I've been saying that it's what they should introduce when they're ready/they need to take a significant price increase.
The weekly ticket would be similarly priced to FFP, and FFP would be gone.
End result: Tourism doesn't really take a hit, but they significantly raise the price for the "power users" who have been going for a severely discounted price per night.

For what it’s worth, an international guest ticket would be fantastic, ringfenced to a week or two. Paying full price for access to multiple nights across two months when only physically able to attend one or two weeks is very expensive and wasteful.
As someone who has to travel from Pittsburgh I approve this message! I can only do 5-10 nights a year so a ticket like that would be very helpful.
i wouldn’t say it’s necessarily wasteful unless you get the UFF. For one or two weeks FF is still a deal tbh.

That's why I've been saying that it's what they should introduce when they're ready/they need to take a significant price increase.
End result: Tourism doesn't really take a hit, but they significantly raise the price for the "power users" who have been going for a severely discounted price per night.
I wouldn’t say that at all or even come close to it. While the ticket itself may be depending on how many times you go that also mean food, drink, merchandise, etc. sales and that’s not even to mention other factors.
So do we SPECULATE that the ST4 house will cover all three plotlines or just the Venca one?
I would imagine just Venca as he’s the most horror one. It was him, 11 getting her powers back and them looking for 11, Hopper, right?

Last edited:
i wouldn’t say it’s necessarily wasteful unless you get the UFF. For one or two weeks FF is still a deal tbh.
I kind of agree. I see what you're saying, Matt - because I know you're limited on a specific window of time due to the long travel. But, if you work out the numbers - buying a FFP is still cheaper than buying individual nights with express for the number of times you do go. We travel 4 different weekends and attend approx 10 nights over those 4 trips. FFP with express is my go-to for the season because I could spend the same amount buying individual tickets/express for just 3 or 4 of the 10 nights.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I kind of agree. I see what you're saying, Matt - because I know you're limited on a specific window of time due to the long travel. But, if you work out the numbers - buying a FFP is still cheaper than buying individual nights with express for the number of times you do go. We travel 4 different weekends and attend approx 10 nights over those 4 trips. FFP with express is my go-to for the season because I could spend the same amount buying individual tickets/express for just 3 or 4 of the 10 nights.
I couldn’t put it better myself. The international ticket sounds good on paper but when u start thinking about it, not so much.
Maybe I say that bc I’m a “power user” as Danny says and I live about 2 hours away.

So do we SPECULATE that the ST4 house will cover all three plotlines or just the Venca one?
I mean, it SEEMS like Hollywood might be getting a scene in the Hopper storyline, but that doesn’t necessarily mean Orlando will follow suite.

Vecna alone is enough for a house, but I am more curious how you translate the flashbacks (assuming they bother trying to) in a way that makes sense.

Reactions: HHNIcon
I'm racking my brain to even imagine a new ticket type, lol.

Weekday only ticket? Saturday only ticket
In my mind, it would take the price point of ROF/FFP, and FFP would go up substantially.

Effectively making FF Wed/Thur only (with opening and Halloween night thrown in) at the existing price point, then jacking up the price to add Sunday and then Friday successively makes a certain amount of sense. Locals hangout during the week, reserve weekends for the occasional guests (and the die-hards who will spend anything).

Yes. We are. :lol: Now we can argue whether it’s undervalued since people are still paying it - but I’m dropping more than double what we were 10 years ago and getting into the $500 range. That ain’t cheap.

Obviously I feel you here, but I think we as a community tend to put HHN tickets on an island. In that time my WDW AP (actually a lesser version), Butterbeer, rent in Orlando, and drinks at Finns have come close to doubling as well. HHN is having a moment, it's the hottest thing in town, I kind of expect Universal to milk whatever cash they can out of it before its 15 minutes are up.

Effectively making FF Wed/Thur only (with opening and Halloween night thrown in) at the existing price point, then jacking up the price to add Sunday and then Friday successively makes a certain amount of sense. Locals hangout during the week, reserve weekends for the occasional guests (and the die-hards who will spend anything).

Obviously I feel you here, but I think we as a community tend to put HHN tickets on an island. In that time my WDW AP (actually a lesser version), Butterbeer, rent in Orlando, and drinks at Finns have come close to doubling as well. HHN is having a moment, it's the hottest thing in town, I kind of expect Universal to milk whatever cash they can out of it before its 15 minutes are up.

OH, I definitely think it's undervalued despite it hurting my wallet every year. haha.

If I go 20 nights with the express option, I'm still essentially paying $30 a visit.

Could be that Orlando and Hollywood get different parts of the story.
That Sucks The Office GIF

OH, I definitely think it's undervalued despite it hurting my wallet every year. haha.

If I go 20 nights with the express option, I'm still essentially paying $30 a visit.
Oh I feel the same even to a lesser extent.

For 2 nights with Express we're looking at around $420 for our trip.

With the assumption that ROF is around $450, we'd get 3 more nights with Express for an extra $10 per night. It's kinda insane. :lmao:

Reactions: SeventyOne

Break it down further and you're paying only $3 a house, not even including the entertainment offerings. Compare that to the mouse charging $140+ a head to make Space Mountain 10% darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.