Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A travel agent on FB is saying they can sell FFP starting tomorrow and that some November dates are being added."

Wouldn't be the first time we've got a travel agent leak and there's already plenty of smoke for both of those rumors.
I wouldn’t trust anyone from that group lol but that information seem to be right

Does anyone know when Hell Week is this year I might be going smack dab in the middle of October from the 15-22?
This will be the first year in several years I’m not going on opening night, which the last two years was also Labor Day weekend. I’m going mid-September, so I’m hoping it won’t be as busy as I’m used to.

No chainsaw horde :sob:
IF there is anything in the streets related to M3GAN I wouldn't be suprised if they gave them chainsaws for two reasons:

1. It ups the scare factor. M3GAN is "scary" because of what she's capable of, not her design. Chainsaws are always scary.

2. Female characters have a history of harassment in the streets. Chainsaws allow for an arms length of distance for interactions if needed

Or they just actually build killer robots.

IF there is anything in the streets related to M3GAN I wouldn't be suprised if they gave them chainsaws for two reasons:

1. It ups the scare factor. M3GAN is "scary" because of what she's capable of, not her design. Chainsaws are always scary.

2. Female characters have a history of harassment in the streets. Chainsaws allow for an arms length of distance for interactions if needed

Or they just actually build killer robots.

3. HHN30 Jack pop-up like shows around the event.

At this point this is just redundant, but what the hell...
What are the odds that there's an announcement tomorrow?

d0fdb0830762a3b65da257a81e91e69f7f854660.gifv

giphy.gif

ST could be a cold house if Siberia is included ...

But I can see the house just focused on Upside Down / Vecna attacks in the real world

Either way, Voodoo better have a Vecna donut

Status
Not open for further replies.