Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 269 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP make money, but they bank on you buying food and merchandise. If you go 15 times in a year, you’re going to spend a lot on other things. I spent more money than I care to admit last year on merch but that’s because I was able to go so much.
Dude, I am DREADING how much I'm going to be spending this year based on the lineup. It's gonna be a problem.

The good thing about Season 4 is that so much happened.
The main storylines I would say are:
-Vecna
-Creel house
-number 1/El

There were also things that happened that were not as important (for lack of a better term) to what the overall story was. Those things are what I would say could differ on each coast as well as how each coast incorporates the main plot points above.

-The California storyline
-Russia storyline
I can see the camper scene as well, basically walking thru eddies house and possible having an actor on top rocking out to Metallica
guitar shredding GIF

Does anyone know when Hell Week is this year I might be going smack dab in the middle of October from the 15-22?
Sorry to quote myself but...
@IHateJumpScares has it right, no slow nights if these IPs pan out, but five of the six local counties have off Monday October 16, meaning Sunday Oct. 15 will be insufferable. The fifth district (very large Osceola) is off that Friday Oct. 13 -- and also, it's Friday the 13th at HHN -- so I expect that whole weekend to be Hell Week-ish.

Columbus Day the weekend before, that's been growing as the event attracts more out-of-staters as well. But I'm calling 11 - 15 as "true" Hell Week.

The 4 scare zone rumor. While I think this is true that we loose minions area, I think the addition of death eaters is being considered as the 5th scare zone hence why the website still calls out 5 scare zones.

As far as park hours, has there been any rumors about changes to the 2am close they did last year? Having that in September helped so much, and would be such a let down if they brought it back to 1am.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I know nothing is officially announced, but when I saw that pic of Eddie's trailer, I squealed like a teenaged girl! This.. THIS is what I was so hoping for! MUST. HAVE. MASTER. OF. PUPPETS.
Just to point out that the fact Hollywood has a detailed facade for ST should let you know the quality of a house that is coming. Netflix was not playing around this year

Status
Not open for further replies.