Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 356 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I literally saw a post on one of the FB groups that people are MAD that some people were randomly selected to enter through the ticket booths instead of the main gates. I kid you not it went like this:

“WARNING NEW POLICY THIS YEAR THEY ARE SELECTING 20 PEOPLE AT RANDOM TO ENTER THROUGH THE TICKET BOOTH AND NOT THE MAIN GATE THIS IS BOGUS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!”

I guess there’s some people that desperately want to be the first people to be at the event? Do they not realize Employee Preview night happened? Y’all need to chill.

Yeah, who... cares? This is right up there with people upset that "spoilers" are being posted on Twitter/Facebook/other social channels. The event is about to open and media will be all over it - if you want to go in completely blind, you need to get off the Internet.

So I just discovered that daylight savings time ends on the final night of HHN at 2AM. Meaning it’ll fall back to 1 AM. I believe it was HHN28 the last time that happened and they did stay open an extra hour. I wonder if they will do that again?
Since this thread will close soon, I figured I’d bring that up.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
So I just discovered that daylight savings time ends on the final night of HHN at 2AM. Meaning it’ll fall back to 1 AM. I believe it was HHN28 the last time that happened and they did stay open an extra hour. I wonder if they will do that again?
Since this thread will close soon, I figured I’d bring that up.
Lol no. That didn’t happen.

Lol no. That didn’t happen.
I’m more than confident it did. It could’ve been 27. Those were my first 2 years attending the event and I only go the final week of the event, and I remember being excited for an extra hour of the event.

Well, it's that time once again, spec season is just about over.
A big thanks to all the Mods for the usual moderation, wrangling and dealing with chaos.

For everyone at opening night and opening weekend in general, have some patience and I hope all of you have a wonderful time! As always, be a Guest, not a Ghoul.

I'll be doing my usual avoiding certain threads and whatnot until I'm down there on the 13th for my first visit. Until then, enjoy the HORRAH for me.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Status
Not open for further replies.