Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 355 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did kinda assume that they would become not available at the same time as single night tickets being sold out and all at once on all the passes. Like it is odd that apparently you could still buy single day tickets or get these days as the start date on an Ultimate pass but not the others. Should be sold out on all at once.

I see a lot of fuss about the multi-night passes on fb, I should know better to stay away from there but it appeared on my feed, and the way people are going off about it and then everyone acting as an expert confuses me. Anyways despite the sold out status if you have bought the multi-night ticket and your start date is valid it works like every other year right and good for any day past your initial start date right? Sorry just the people squabbling on fb got me asking myself questions so figured I would ask the forum to re-confirm the situation. Sorry if digging up already solved matters.

If you already bought it before yesterday then you’re good for every night it’s listed as long as it’s on or after the start date you chose which most likely just chose 9/1. Just people that didn’t buy them before yesterday are screwed out of this weekend now because they can’t choose it as start date.

I went to the park yesterday and they sold ffp to me. No blocked days
Buying it at the gate, I think today ffp is available. NOT blocked.
Tell people on Facebook to try to buy frequent fear pass at the gates today. Call guest services.
I was told by the universal representative that they are selling the frequent fear pass at the gates today. ( well, they said that yesterday about today)

What's blocked is the 20 dollar discount online. They blocked today and Saturday for ffp online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikku
I went to the park yesterday and they sold ffp to me. No blocked days
Buying it at the gate, I think today ffp is available. NOT blocked.
Tell people on Facebook to try to buy frequent fear pass at the gates today. Call guest services.
I was told by the universal representative that they are selling the frequent fear pass at the gates today. ( well, they said that yesterday about today)

What's blocked is the 20 dollar discount online. They blocked today and Saturday for ffp online.

Oh I am trying not to engage with the fb community as anytime I do it is absolute CHAOS and just this little bit already gave me personal chaos I can't help that group but I appreciate the clarification here on the forums were there is some more sense of peace lol

Oh I am trying not to engage with the fb community as anytime I do it is absolute CHAOS and just this little bit already gave me personal chaos I can't help that group but I appreciate the clarification here on the forums were there is some more sense of peace lol
I just feel bad for them. I was freaking out like them yesterday lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Rikku
Crazy that it was clear from the beginning that people had to pick a start date for their ticket, and yet they're still surprised that nights have become unavailable
"Opening night is too crowded now!"

<UOR makes minimal effort to control opening night crowds slightly>

"Wait, I can't go opening night?!?!? How do I find a loophole?"

"Opening night is too crowded now!"

<UOR makes minimal effort to control opening night crowds slightly>

"Wait, I can't go opening night?!?!? How do I find a loophole?"

I gotta agree here...

They've warned y'all since July.

Technically did they ever said that opening week would be first come first serve? I don't ever remember universal ever saying that there were limited spaces. I can't remember. Was it ever explained in detailed?
Besides the block is only for online purchases

Technically did they ever said that opening week would be first come first serve? I don't ever remember universal ever saying that there were limited spaces. I can't remember. Was it ever explained in detailed?
Besides the block is only for online purchases
First visit using the pass MUST be on or after the selected start date. Subject to Availbility.

I don't know how else they needed to word that...?

First visit using the pass MUST be on or after the selected start date. Subject to Availbility.

I see what you mean. That's True.
I guess" Limited availability or limited tickets" would have been easier to remember and notice. A bigger warning.
I definitely didn't notice or remember that "subject to availability" part. Someone could tell me that subject to availability is very clear and precise, but it wasn't clear enough lol.

I’m still really bummed but I had a feeling and didn’t get the money for the tickets until today but I’ll be there Sunday night. Btw have you heard anything about the Stranger Things?..I heard one person say it was a bust. I hope that’s not true!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I’m still really bummed but I had a feeling and didn’t get the money for the tickets until today but I’ll be there Sunday night.

Hey, I definitely feel for ya. I know everyone has their own financial reasonings and am not judging anyone - but it's also not on Universal for trying to do the bare minimum on some crowd control (something we've all been asking for).

I see what you mean. That's True.
I guess" Limited availability or limited tickets" would have been easier to remember and notice. A bigger warning.
I definitely didn't notice or remember that "subject to availability" part. Someone could tell me that subject to availability is very clear and precise, but it wasn't clear enough lol.

They also made it a bit clearer on their About/FAQ page - not sure why these bullet points weren’t included on the actual ticket page though - would have made it easier for people to find if it was all in one place:

Why do I need to select a start date for my Fear Pass?
Due to high demand and in an effort to help preserve the event’s unique guest experience, Fear Pass purchasers will be prompted to select a start date for their pass. We strongly encourage guests to purchase their Fear Passes early as nights are expected to sell out.

Why are some dates that are supposed to be a part of my Fear Pass entitlement not available as a start date?
Due to the event’s popularity and high demand, Halloween Horror Nights event nights are expected to sell out. If one of the applicable dates for the Fear Pass selected is not available as a start date, that means the event is sold out for that evening.

I’m still really bummed but I had a feeling and didn’t get the money for the tickets until today but I’ll be there Sunday night. Btw have you heard anything about the Stranger Things?..I heard one person say it was a bust. I hope that’s not true!
So far no one has hated any houses from the employee preview.
I did not see anyone hating on anything. BUT, people said that the houses this year are not very scary. And that stranger things has screens that some people didn't like. I don't know. I heard it's faithful.

Hey, I definitely feel for ya. I know everyone has their own financial reasonings and am not judging anyone - but it's also not on Universal for trying to do the bare minimum on some crowd control (something we've all been asking for).

Personally me and a lot of people waited because of the hurricane. I waited since we first heard of the hurricane just to see how it went. It was kind of wild. Everyone was so worried at first. Also:
They also made it a bit clearer on their About/FAQ page - not sure why these bullet points weren’t included on the actual ticket page though - would have made it easier for people to find if it was all in one place:

Why do I need to select a start date for my Fear Pass?
Due to high demand and in an effort to help preserve the event’s unique guest experience, Fear Pass purchasers will be prompted to select a start date for their pass. We strongly encourage guests to purchase their Fear Passes early as nights are expected to sell out.

Why are some dates that are supposed to be a part of my Fear Pass entitlement not available as a start date?
Due to the event’s popularity and high demand, Halloween Horror Nights event nights are expected to sell out. If one of the applicable dates for the Fear Pass selected is not available as a start date, that means the event is sold out for that evening.

Yes ... . This.... this is exactly what it needed to be plastered all over Twitter and Instagram and on the main website. As soon as you click on tickets.
( I know it seems obvious. But. It needed to be more visible)

Just a wish for all of you to have a fun filled and safe HHN 32, starting on today's opening. ENJOY!!!
Excited Lets Go GIF

Hope everyone has a great time tonight & throughout the HHN season, please remember to always stay safe, be nice to the employees, considerate of your surroundings and drink responsibly!

And if you’re not going tonight please remember it’s not the end of the world, you have plenty of time to get there.

Dude I literally saw a post on one of the FB groups that people are MAD that some people were randomly selected to enter through the ticket booths instead of the main gates. I kid you not it went like this:

“WARNING NEW POLICY THIS YEAR THEY ARE SELECTING 20 PEOPLE AT RANDOM TO ENTER THROUGH THE TICKET BOOTH AND NOT THE MAIN GATE THIS IS BOGUS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!”

I guess there’s some people that desperately want to be the first people to be at the event? Do they not realize Employee Preview night happened? Y’all need to chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.