Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to hard disagree - I think Season 4 has the MOST material for a house!

Exactly, Season 4 lends itself to be a house the EASIEST. Human sized villian, unlike the second house which had a huge mind flayer in. Much of their props that they probably still have from houses in previous years can easily be changed into Victor Creel house setting.

I’m not here to say that costuming would be easy for Vecna by any stretch. However, this season lends itself to be a house beautifully, from the inside Creel House, Eddies trailer, the upside down which they’ve already successfully created twice etc…

I’m not saying that I think it will happen, but IF it did, it would be the largest house in HHN history from the attendance and queue standpoint. It holds some records for Netflix’s viewing hours and appeals to younger and adult attendees.

Ok, this is pure speculation with no inside info. Just spitballing and speculating.

If last year's overall theme was "retro Halloween with a twist" then could they do something like a "murderous kid/small thing" angle? Covers Chucky and M3GAN pretty well with dolls, could do Gremlins for creatures, maybe another regional cryptoid house?
Between this theory and Legacy’s clue about redoing old houses, how about we redo Dead Silence? Great movie and house. I’d love to have it come back again.

In regards to the possibility of Killer Klowns from Outer Space coming back, I'd be fine. It's not a horror IP that's been mined as much at the event like Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre has, and there are plenty of elements you can vary up another house of it with. Heck, the Hollywood version featured other gags or moments from the film that weren't in the Orlando version.

In regards to the possibility of Killer Klowns from Outer Space coming back, I'd be fine. It's not a horror IP that's been mined as much at the event like Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Massacre has, and there are plenty of elements you can vary up another house of it with. Heck, the Hollywood version featured other gags or moments from the film that weren't in the Orlando version.
I really hope they stay true to our version or add to it because Hollywood’s was not good. It lacked all the charm that ours had. I feel like this one has soundstage potential like Halloween, but would utilize the space better because that movie has some really big sets that could be extended and really brought to life on a grand scale.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I'm gonna have to hard disagree - I think Season 4 has the MOST material for a house!
Agreed. There were parts in season 4 where I thought to myself "The writers really must want this to be a house because this would be perfect" Not to mention there is literally a "haunted" house in Season 4.
Exactly, Season 4 lends itself to be a house the EASIEST. Human sized villian, unlike the second house which had a huge mind flayer in. Much of their props that they probably still have from houses in previous years can easily be changed into Victor Creel house setting.

I’m not here to say that costuming would be easy for Vecna by any stretch. However, this season lends itself to be a house beautifully, from the inside Creel House, Eddies trailer, the upside down which they’ve already successfully created twice etc…

I’m not saying that I think it will happen, but IF it did, it would be the largest house in HHN history from the attendance and queue standpoint. It holds some records for Netflix’s viewing hours and appeals to younger and adult attendees.

I don't know how much of season 4 could be translated to hhn.
A lot of the stuff is out in the open. How do you do the Metallica bats scene? Felt like most of season 4 was outdoors.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
I’ve been blessed with a nugget of info!!! Of course please take me with a grain of salt because I am not going to pretend to be an insider in ANY capacity, but I’m pretty confident in this!!!

Purposely keeping it vague, since it seems no one has talked about this yet: I believe an original concept that was pretty heavily rumored for this year is very accurate… But it’s an IP, not original!

Again, grain of salt! Please let me know if this isn’t cool to post Mods!

I’ve been blessed with a nugget of info!!! Of course please take me with a grain of salt because I am not going to pretend to be an insider in ANY capacity, but I’m pretty confident in this!!!

Purposely keeping it vague, since it seems no one has talked about this yet: I believe an original concept that was pretty heavily rumored for this year is very accurate… But it’s an IP, not original!

Again, grain of salt! Please let me know if this isn’t cool to post Mods!

Do we get a hint on this little nugget of info? I’m very intrigued.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I don't really think this is the vibe of the thread, but not worth creating a new one. My group is planning our trip and we were wondering as far as crowds go what weekends are typically the most crowded. I know Columbus Day weekend can be rough and I know they used to do something with local colleges.. Does that still happen and if so does anyone know when? Also I know they do Annual Passholder nights which are typically the first three weeks? Is that correct?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I'm going completely left field here, but based on HHN Twitters recent post "All I see r shadows" and connecting that to a show where HHN was referenced at the end of an episode, where they were boarding a bus going to HHN.
Could we see What We Do in the Shadows at HHN?
Not sure who owns the right to the show, but I can see this as a comedy house or scare zone!

• Haha
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Status
Not open for further replies.