Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly very open to this idea and pretty excited about it! We usually splurge on tickets + Express for opening night, getting to go the day before with much less crowds and included food is a pretty great idea to me. Hoping they don't oversell it.

HHN still struggles to retain talent to keep houses full with SAs for two months, can't imagine what happens if you ask them to run additional nights for premium nights.

HHN needs to solve capacity issues, not lock additional nights behind premium experiences.
I'm kinda wondering if they couldn't replace some Wednesdays with these. My thought is if they are getting, just for math's sake, 10,000 people on a Wednesday at $83 a head, and of those, 2,000 get express at $170, that's $1,170,000. If they sell 4,000 tickets at $350 they are at $1,400,000. Hell, they could probably still sell express passes. There's people that would still buy them. Granted thats really simplifying it, and doesn't account for food and merch sales. Still, I don't know that it's not something they couldn't do every other week or even a couple times throughout the event and not add days to the staff.

C'mon it's been rumored next week for a while now.
An announcement in June was “rumored” but also widely expected because that’s 3 months before opening. I think a lot of folks speculated Ghostbusters to be first because it’s the “biggest” IP on the table.

Historically, insiders don’t know WHAT is getting announced until a couple of weeks out - that’s when more employees learn what’s coming as assets are finalized.

Current rumor (not spec) is A Quiet Place is getting announced next week.

Universal rarely acknowledges “anniversaries” unless the announcement falls on the actual anniversary (which is rare). Since your “Ghostbusters Day” is on a Saturday, it was never going to matter to their schedule.

Paradise Hotel GIF by FOX TV

If you think that Ghostbusters day is a joke, that makes you a joke. Search it up. Its a real thing. Y'know what else is a joke. Saying that Nightmare one elm street and IT are coming to HHN.

An announcement in June was “rumored” but also widely expected because that’s 3 months before opening. I think a lot of folks speculated Ghostbusters to be first because it’s the “biggest” IP on the table.

Historically, insiders don’t know WHAT is getting announced until a couple of weeks out - that’s when more employees learn what’s coming as assets are finalized.

Current rumor (not spec) is A Quiet Place is getting announced next week.

Universal rarely acknowledges “anniversaries” unless the announcement falls on the actual anniversary (which is rare). Since your “Ghostbusters Day” is on a Saturday, it was never going to matter to their schedule.
I'm just curious what the announcement merch is going to look like for AQP. If they do that again this year.

If you think that Ghostbusters day is a joke, that makes you a joke. Search it up. Its a real thing. Y'know what else is a joke. Saying that Nightmare one elm street and IT are coming to HHN.
Nobody said Ghostbusters Day is a joke.... It's just not something as widely celebrated like May The 4th is imo. Also the Studios themselves do not care about these anniversaries, especially for IPs that aren't theirs. Considering GB will probably be the biggest IP we get this year it'll most likely be the one of the last IPs that gets annouced. But who knows anything can happen still

Last edited:

Don’t put words in my mouth.

I never referred to “Ghostbusters Day” as a joke. I’ve never heard of it (as others have stated) prior to you mentioning it. Universal, to my knowledge, has never acknowledged it in the past either. The 2019 Ghostbusters house was not announced in June. And this year June 8th is a Saturday, meaning the announcement wouldn’t take place in coordination with that day regardless. These are factual counters to your claim they would announce GB in conjunction with that specific date.

I have also never said IT was coming. I did state that NoES was rumored (again, factual), but also stated when that rumor changed in April. So, I don’t see the relevance of your statement.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

I never referred to “Ghostbusters Day” as a joke. I’ve never heard of it (as others have stated) prior to you mentioning it. Universal, to my knowledge, has never acknowledged it in the past either. The 2019 Ghostbusters house was not announced in June. And this year June 8th is a Saturday, meaning the announcement wouldn’t take place in coordination with that day regardless. These are factual counters to your claim they would announce GB in conjunction with that specific date.

I have also never said IT was coming. I did state that NoES was rumored (again, factual), but also stated when that rumor changed in April. So, I don’t see the relevance of your statement.
That's funny because a few years ago I saw post from HHN365 that said IT would be coming and they mentioned you. No wonder I don't believe half of you're stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.