Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 252 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with my schedule is sorta slightly changing up around that time, I opted to buy mine now since I'll be heading on a business trip after the date so I'll technically be missing a couple weeks.

Reactions: Grabnar
I’m surprised at how early they were available. Less surprised it was kinda an accident, as there has been no official tweet yet. They were suppose to be released today, but I would have expected a tweet first or something.
In previous years, or at least last year, when HHN FFP tickets went on sale, it was around the same time of the morning. They were put on the site before the announcement just like these.

I’m surprised at how early they were available. Less surprised it was kinda an accident, as there has been no official tweet yet. They were suppose to be released today, but I would have expected a tweet first or something.
I was expecting 6a ET to line ip with 6/6 6:00

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
not to stir the pot but what if its not AQP announced today and its silent hill or monsters. Taking Legacy's info into consideration, I feel were in for a surprise with it being a less obvious announcement today!

Reactions: Kichkinet85
not to stir the pot but what if its not AQP announced today and its silent hill or monsters. Taking Legacy's info into consideration, I feel were in for a surprise with it being a less obvious announcement today!
Could it be another surprise...?
I think his post was more related to we will only get the VIP event and AQP announced. Many were hoping for multi day ticket announcement which normally comes I believe in July.

I’m not expecting AQP today. Legacy said that is what he expected then he posted what he did. So I’m not expecting AQP now. That’s how I took it.

AI’m not expecting AQP today. Legacy said that is what he expected then he posted what he did. So I’m not expecting AQP now. That’s how I took it.
John Krasinski GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

• Haha
Reactions: Kichkinet85
It would be stupid to announce FFP the same day as a $350 single day ticket. Us super fans already know they get released in July so we know they're coming, some of us (judging by recent posts) will still bite on the new up charge ticket, and for the general public who are looking to check it out for the first time or are from out of town seeing single day tickets as much as $200+ then this option with food, drinks, free parking, and swag included for only $350 will be tempted to bite.

You throw a $250 RoF ticket into the mix at the same time, that's good for every day in September, it makes it much harder to generate "impulse buys" of $350 for a single night.

Edit to add.... ^^ are you going to post that same GIF multiple times a day until it's announced? It's getting reaaaaaally annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.