Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope all the Silent Hill projects that are coming are good. The franchise hasn’t had something great release since like 2004 and it seriously deserves the hype Resident Evil gets from the mainstream
If the Return to Silent Hill movie and SH2-remake are both successful I could see it happening relatively soon. It would be nice if HHN did a video game centric IP year imo. So many great horror games they can do

Reactions: saint.piss
I really hope all the Silent Hill projects that are coming are good. The franchise hasn’t had something great release since like 2004 and it seriously deserves the hype Resident Evil gets from the mainstream
resident evil is easy to make, simple concepts, simple plot, cool villains, silent hill doesnt work like that, its harder to do

Not necessarily - could do the same Orlando did and release original houses, or Hollywood exclusive IP houses. Who knows?
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Reactions: Kichkinet85
No? Things get leaked, talked about, rumored, etc, ad nauseum throughout all of entertainment. It's part of the business, and it's a healthy sign of an extremely devout following. You're telling me that a pair of loose lips will derail months and months of planning and exorbant amounts of money spent on promoting said plan? If that were true, how do you explain Universal being able to consistently get big IPs every year, even though we figure out ahead of time what they are, every single year? The fact that someone on a forum thinks they yield that much power is an indication they may need to pick up an extra hobby or two, lol

Yes, I am telling you that and all the people who've lost jobs at Universal in all sorts of spaces for loose lips would agree with me, too.

"The house will likely be based on the original 2018 film but could possibly feature elements from the sequel and upcoming prequel. An official announcement with more details is expected to be made soon."

Oh how exciting! Very interested to see how they pull this off. Less than 24 hours and we will see everyone!!

Reactions: saint.piss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts