Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes that’s my point, generic symbols are all we have here, they leave open multiple possibilities, possibilities that include said originals. What you think they might lead to or not is up to you and your best guesses. People thinking a lollipop might mean a Sweet Revenge house is a completely fair guess at the moment, even if it ends up being wrong. That’s all I’m trying to say here.

Ok so based on current information - how would one conclude Sweets can be an Icon other than the lollipop suggesting its an option as a potential house? What's the connective tissue?

Ok so based on current information - how would one conclude Sweets can be an Icon other than the lollipop suggesting it’s an option as a potential house? What's the connective tissue?
There isn’t one, I said earlier that I agreed connecting him as an icon is very premature.
So while spec on such things may be very premature
All I was saying is that I can see why people might begin to get and speculate on the possibility that he could be. Not that them thinking that was in any way accurate.

Ah, here we go. Not gonna' dive into spec too much since it's just the first spec map and things are always subject to change, but I really appreciate HNNightmares went the route of all symbols since that conjures up more spec than just flat-out saying the property or theme. A great example is the mute symbol, one might speculate it means A Quiet Place, but at the very same time you can also speculate it means Silent Hill.

For me, the Cadillac logo fits perfectly for Ghostbusters as you can find that on the Ecto-1. Plus out of all the speculated IP's, Ghostbusters has had a lot of rumors swirling around it.

The Moon and the Stars seemingly point to Nightmare on Elm Street, especially since the symbol matches the same one found in Sleep Well's logo from the 2007 house.

As for the Black and White Skull, as pointed out before the design of the skull matches the one found on the comic pages from last year's tribute store, and fittingly the Boris Shuster/Legendary Truth segment of the store was in Black and White. I'd be down for another L.T./Case Files house. Heck, even just a Black and White comic house would thrill me.

I'm not really understanding the pushback on discussion of the potential of an Icon when we've now had one 2 years straight, but.. alright.

If you look at the first map from last year, you could argue that there were 3.5 that were right (really 2.5 since Chucky was already announced)

It's not the potential of the icon... it's the discussion of it. It's one thing to say "There seems to be a connective trend which leads me to think X" and "X seems to indicate Sweet Revenge, so Sweets may be an icon".

That's all.

If I updated the spec map with what we've been discussing, is posting it here allowed?

Sure. It's only Spec.

I'm not really understanding the pushback on discussion of the potential of an Icon when we've now had one 2 years straight, but.. alright.

If you look at the first map from last year, you could argue that there were 3.5 that were right (really 2.5 since Chucky was already announced)
I don’t see any pushback on a POTENTIAL icon; I see pushback on people jumping the shark on who an Icon will be for this year based off a generic symbol. Believe me, this stuff has led to pages and pages and pages of useless back and forth (in prior years) of spec that never amounts to anything. 3.5 being right for houses is one thing, claiming an icon is coming from a symbol is a whole other ballgame. Just trying to dissuade that kind of talk unless things become more apparent or obvious about any icon or over arching theme for the event. Feel free to speculate and discuss but we’ve been down this road before and it’s a long and pointless one, more often than not.

ellen degeneres disney GIF

I guess we are really back into the groove of speculation season…

Ghostbusters 1 + 2 - SS 23B
NOES - Sprung 4
A Quiet Place - Sprung 3
Universal Monsters: Dracula - SS 22
Unknown IP (Blumhouse?) - F&F
Legendary Truth/Tribute To Terror - SS 24A
Sweet Revenge - SS 24B
Latin American Monster - SS 23A
Greek Mythology/Minotaurs - Sprung 1
Unknown Original (Slaughter Sinema 2?) - Sprung 2

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
So already mapping out the logistics of how exactly entries and exits will work for the Sprungs, and I have created this perfect artistic rendition:

-Sprung 3 enters by FFL (Bugs/Oddfellow)
-Sprung 2 enters by MIB (Darkest)
-Sprung 1 enters by Coke (TLoU)
-Sprung 4 enters through DreamWorks Theater (Weeknd)

Purple: Entry walk to Sprung 3
Red: Entry walk to Sprung 2
Green: Entry walk to Sprung 1
Blue: Entry walk to Sprung 4
Black: Exit from Sprung 1/2
Violet: Exit from Sprung 3/4
Bringing this back, because comparing it to the HNN map, I think I might've nailed it!

This originally started as a joke earlier but i've become fully invested. These are a big stretch.IMG_4600.jpeg

The Strangers- Fits the slasher role with double feature in F&F
-The first movie comes out this summer followed by a sequel in fall.

(Chances) Sweet Revenge - Suspected of the poisonings in 1942 at the Tribute Theater, Chance and her friend Major Sweets flee to the candy factory. Families are lured and killed by intricate traps and harvested for candy using the Monsters Inc method™️
- Found last year in Oddfellow. It's been said the lollipop is not Major Sweets
. IMG_4538.jpeg

Urban Inferno - Loosely based on the 2017 Hollywood Zone. Take your chances as you journey through the circles of purgatory , where you will encounter Burnt Lost Souls, Half-Goat executioners and those damned for their violent natures.

Dracula vs the Mole People - Dracula has committed tax fraud for the last time. Mole folk are sent out by Morphans to collect.

Last edited:
This originally started as a joke earlier but i've become fully invested. These are a big stretch.View attachment 20974

The Strangers- Fits the slasher role with double feature in F&F
-The first movie comes out this summer followed by a sequel in fall.

(Chances) Sweet Revenge - Suspected of the poisonings in 1942 at the Tribute Theater, Chance and her friend Major Sweets flee to the candy factory. Families are lured and killed by intricate traps and harvested for candy using the Monsters Inc method™️
- Found last year in Oddfellow. It's been said the lollipop is not Major Sweets
. View attachment 20975

Urban Inferno - Loosely based on the 2017 Hollywood Zone. Take your chances as you journey through the circles of purgatory , where you will encounter Burnt Lost Souls, Half-Goat executioners and those damned for their violent natures.

Dracula vs the Mole People - Dracula has committed tax fraud for the last time. Mole folk are sent out by Morphans to collect.
What was found in Oddfellow last year? That link brought an error. I’d have to watch a video again but I do remember a clown with an oversized lollipop I think.

Candy makes me think of clowns. I know they’ve been at Orlando twice, could that be the repeat IP no one wants back buzz that was going on the last few weeks?

Also the black and white cartoon skull gives me Undertale vibes. Not gunna say Undertale is popular enough to get a house and assuming that’s an original; could it be a house in the same vein/inspired by Undertale or Imaginary? Netherworld kind of thing going on that you’re stuck trying to escape?

Edit to say your image loaded after refreshing. I do remember that!

What was found in Oddfellow last year? That link brought an error. I’d have to watch a video again but I do remember a clown with an oversized lollipop I think.

Candy makes me think of clowns. I know they’ve been at Orlando twice, could that be the repeat IP no one wants back buzz that was going on the last few weeks?

Also the black and white cartoon skull gives me Undertale vibes. Not gunna say Undertale is popular enough to get a house and assuming that’s an original; could it be a house in the same vein/inspired by Undertale or Imaginary? Netherworld kind of thing going on that you’re stuck trying to escape?

Edit to say your image loaded after refreshing. I do remember that!
It's been said that all IP's have the movie reel next to them. SS24b is most likely an original

Reactions: SeventyOne