Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
this same person is banned from multiple discords (to my understanding) for leaking the lineup last year.
This person said the Insidious house will be a mashup of some of the best from the insidious franchise.

So a mashup insidious house? I’ve seen a few other podcasters mention it so the rumor is spreading.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
This person said the Insidious house will be a mashup of some of the best from the insidious franchise.

So a mashup insidious house? I’ve seen a few other podcasters mention it so the rumor is spreading.
Which discord is he saying this in?? Haven’t seen this yet

There’s a person on a discord who is claiming to be an insider. They said that they heard insidious was going to be a house at HHN this year.

It seems like other people have heard the rumor too.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
Insidious huh? I think that’s a kinda underwhelming IP considering they’ve already done it back in 2015. That’s going to be really lame for Hollywood as they’ve done it like three times already.

Reactions: Wesker69
Insidious huh? I think that’s a kinda underwhelming IP considering they’ve already done it back in 2015. That’s going to be really lame for Hollywood as they’ve done it like three times already.
Someone mentioned this in the other thread but the complete randomness of this IP makes me think it’s true.

I haven't experienced an Insidious hhn house yet (it's possible I did in 2017 but my memory is really bad so I'm not sure if I even went that year or not) so I wouldn't mind getting one this year. The 2015 house in Orlando and the 2013-15 one in Hollywood both looked amazing so... I'm down for it

I haven't experienced an Insidious hhn house yet (it's possible I did in 2017 but my memory is really bad so I'm not sure if I even went that year or not) so I wouldn't mind getting one this year. The 2015 house in Orlando and the 2013-15 one in Hollywood both looked amazing so... I'm down for it
Yeah, this is the thing for me. Insidious was nearly a decade ago in Hollywood and all the mazes have been excellent. I'm not sure I buy this rumor (although as noted, Red Door performed quite well) but I wouldn't be upset to see it included. It works really well as a haunted house.

I kinda understand the argument against Insidious at Hollywood, but it's almost been 9 years since the last stand-alone Insidious house in Orlando. Don't really get why anyone would get upset about an Insidious house when its presence in Orlando has been scarce. Not to mention that Insidious is always fun as a haunted house.
Yeah, this is the thing for me. Insidious was nearly a decade ago in Hollywood and all the mazes have been excellent. I'm not sure I buy this rumor (although as noted, Red Door performed quite well) but I wouldn't be upset to see it included. It works really well as a haunted house.
Hollywood did Beyond The Further in 2017.

If it comes back in 2024, it will have been seven years! But fair enough, I think that is nearly a decade ago; your mileage may vary.
I think I'm also reluctant to accept that 2017 was nearly a decade ago cause that's the year I started high school. :dizzy: That scares me a little lol.

Either way, I think Insidious deserves more representation at the event.

Considering it'd really not offer up anything "new" for Hollywood, let Orlando have it as an exclusive.

Besides, it was dumb that it was it's own house in 2017 when we already had "Horrors of Blumhouse" on the Upper Lot. They could've squeezed it in the black hallway of nothingness that was part of "Sinister"

I think I'm also reluctant to accept that 2017 was nearly a decade ago cause that's the year I started high school. :dizzy: That scares me a little lol.

Either way, I think Insidious deserves more representation at the event.
That's when you STARTED high school? Hoo boy

I'd be kinda disappointed in getting Insidious, but like others have said, I think it could actually fit fairly well into the F&F space.