Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Obviously a massive reach but the room shot at the end of the trailer looks pretty similar to the hallway in the FNAF movie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-100717.png
    Screenshot_20240404-100717.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240404-094418.png
    Screenshot_20240404-094418.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Ahmanet
Lack of capacity outside the haunted houses. I know I got pretty annoying last year bringing this topic up, but Universal has no real need to boost haunted house capacity. As a fan I'd love to have more than 10 houses a year... but realistically they have no reason to when usually 2-3 originals wouldn't receive more than an (actual, not what's posted) 30-min wait (Darkest Deal & Blood Moon would rarely exceed actual 45-min waits) during even the busiest nights. The majority of guests wants to hit up a few houses (favoring the IPs), grab something to eat, ride something and watch a show. It's usually relatively easy to do all that in one night historically, but it's become a hassle.

We'll see what happens if that 2nd stage show ends up being a thing and we see how it impacts crowds. If it doesn't move the needle, I'll eat my words and HHN can start pricing itself like MNSSHP lol

Orlando, not just HHN, has hit a price ceiling... now it's about getting the "right level" of pricing to even out demand throughout the event.
Agreed, I think guests would say "crowded" but it's not just the house lines. House lines have always been long. Walkways and zones being jammed in September definitely played a part in the perception of "too crowded".

In regards to the October fall off, let's not forget about them unexpectedly cutting off the ability to upgrade from ROF to FF. I suspect that there were a lot of people that were planning on doing that. So it is possible that October was on track to be just as busy or busier than September before Universal made that move.

Which is exactly my point: even big fans of the event think the single-night ticket prices are too high. Universal needs a happy medium between $5 a night and $90 a night.

Think what you want but blocking nearly everyone but the highest tier for the November dates was malpractice.

Except they thought they had two killer IPs gen pop would rush to see. Remember when they opened up the first ST house during the day and had huge lines? Granted they should have course-corrected in late October and opened the dates up but I understand their initial thinking.

Reactions: ReelJustice