Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 192 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_1405.jpeg Murdy has been very active on Twitter today with many memes, yet not making much sense expectedly. And his responses seem almost sarcastic in a sense? Are we feeling an announcement tomorrow for both coasts?
ALSO HHN naming the picture of the gate Otis… I say we don’t read into that much.

View attachment 21865 Murdy has been very active on Twitter today with many memes, yet not making much sense expectedly. And his responses seem almost sarcastic in a sense? Are we feeling an announcement tomorrow for both coasts?
ALSO HHN naming the picture of the gate Otis… I say we don’t read into that much.
The man literally said “No”…

so if the icon rumors of fear having a master are true.

Would everyone be excited about that idea and the addition to the HHN lore?

Reactions: Ahmanet

As Legacy said earlier, it depends ENTIRELY on how it's executed (and as I've said, especially because of just how massive a retcon it would be, I'd argue even bigger a retcon than Adaru himself was).

It could either be the sickest thing ever (especially if they stick with the more grotesque/eldritch-looking horror from the teaser), or just like Adaru in his own year, a very underwhelming disappointment.

I mean, it all depends on how they handle it. I think even Legacy has said that much. If they do it right, it's possible it hits with a wider crowd.

I think there is a level where power creep kicks in, but since Fear is so surface level and under-utilized I don't think it'll be a huge worry if he gets knocked down a peg or two.

Question. I usually only bought multi night tickets in the past. It ended up working out that we have one night after an upcoming cruise in September (Sunday) to go. I know in the past they did ticket deals over the summer for single tickets (like bogo). Did they do that last year? And if so, around when?

Question. I usually only bought multi night tickets in the past. It ended up working out that we have one night after an upcoming cruise in September (Sunday) to go. I know in the past they did ticket deals over the summer for single tickets (like bogo). Did they do that last year? And if so, around when?
No, they haven’t done the bogo in a few years.
Since we're seemingly in an Icon Revival era, I'm really hoping they do something like this again:

A very fun way to advertise to the general public if I do say so myself!

I wish they would, but I think they will treat any icon like they treated Oddfollow, where he wasn’t mentioned outside the house/zone descriptions and the park.

Yeaaah I don't think we're getting anything until June lol
i agree, i see them keeping the hype train going with announcements starting in June thru July leading up to the "dump". Maybe every other week, this way they have time with the in-between weeks for their build up of Epic Universe, Dreamwork's land, Summer tribute parade/store and preview center opening. Either way i see June/July being a very busy time for the marketing/social media team. A lot of things happening these next few months for the universal team, exciting times!

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I don't recall them doing this post-COVID (I think they even dropped AP discounts, at least on multinight tickets), but we wouldn't hear about it until late July/early August no matter. No harm in waiting until then, Orlando crowds have been light this year so anything is possible.

I don't recall them doing this post-COVID (I think they even dropped AP discounts, at least on multinight tickets), but we wouldn't hear about it until late July/early August no matter. No harm in waiting until then, Orlando crowds have been light this year so anything is possible.
No more AP discounts ( even though they still claim it as a benefit lol)

• Sad
Reactions: SeventyOne