Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That had to suck and be shocking. That’s like Jason V. Playing ring around the roseys.

Honestly wasn't bad, but there is an important thing to keep in mind that was established onward from Cult of Chucky.

Chucky has the ability to possess multiple dolls. So they're able to play around with different variations of him.

So with Cinesational ending (for now) on Aug 25th, I can’t help but wonder why they wouldn’t just keep it going till the 27th the day before employee preview? Do you think they could be giving themselves a few days to change over and test something for HHN or is that unrealistic? I have no clue how long something like that would take. I’m just really hoping for a surprise 2nd show.

So with Cinesational ending (for now) on Aug 25th, I can’t help but wonder why they wouldn’t just keep it going till the 27th the day before employee preview? Do you think they could be giving themselves a few days to change over and test something for HHN or is that unrealistic? I have no clue how long something like that would take. I’m just really hoping for a surprise 2nd show.

Probably not. Keep in mind, the first Halloween Marathon of Mayhem didn't debut until a year after Cinematic Celebration opened. Also, both regular lagoon shows opened a couple months before HHN, so I wouldn't expect a new HHN lagoon show until next year.

Reactions: HHNObsession
It is really odd that they put in all this work to not run it again for who knows how many months.

I’d have severe doubts around an HHN version this year. But this fact and someone spotting drones in a clown formation during testing do have me wondering

It is really odd that they put in all this work to not run it again for who knows how many months.

I’d have severe doubts around an HHN version this year. But this fact and someone spotting drones in a clown formation during testing do have me wondering

They were just doing general tests with shapes. I wouldn't use that as any indication.

There’s so many show rumors that I don’t know if any of them are real. Seems more like throwing things out and seeing what sticks.
From Harold and Kumar to Beetlejuice to Bill and Ted. Just doesn’t seem like any of it is happening.

I think we’ll just get some form of Nightmare Fuel again
there was some bill and ted items or pictures and tweet clues around