Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Harmonious

Also pretty sure they dropped the weird capitalization and it's just Harmonius now.

Well, that's a relief, because I was committed to using the capitalization to emphasize its stupidity.

As for there being not enough space backstage, I again have to submit that this project was not thought-through to the highest possible standard.

I popped into epcot while visiting family recently. My personal verdict is that they are really big, but also kind of aesthetically pleasing. Even the exposed side doesn’t look particularly bad sans zoom lens.
Careful... thems fighting words ‘round here lol.

Per a post over on Magic, the barge is apparently illuminated at nighttime now, just to make sure we can all see it...
9a63d8c7-09ff-4223-88cc-2d0ea1275e28-png.521372

I offer no further comment at this time.

Per a post over on Magic, the barge is apparently illuminated at nighttime now, just to make sure we can all see it...
9a63d8c7-09ff-4223-88cc-2d0ea1275e28-png.521372

I offer no further comment at this time.
I know nothing at all, but logic dictates that those are probably work lights. I don't necessarily like that this will always be there, but criticizing over ever little thing is ridiculous when we are in the stage of constructing the show. Sure, the barge is done, but a lot of work has to be put in to basically make this a permanent object in the middle of the lagoon. And then there's three more. The same thing will happen with those three.

I revert to my previous stance of i'm gonna wait until I see it in person and the show is running before I judge anything. All of these zoomed in pics do nothing but purposefully add fuel to the hate fire. None of us will ever be that close to a barge, so honestly, that picture does nothing to drive home your point. We get it, you hate this.

I am not a purist by any means. MY family and I had a good time in the parks (but we have been away from the mouse since 2013. Here are some pics not zoomed on the barge. I had no issue w/ it being anchored there doing not much of anything.

st1.JPGst2.JPG

I am not a purist by any means. MY family and I had a good time in the parks (but we have been away from the mouse since 2013. Here are some pics not zoomed on the barge. I had no issue w/ it being anchored there doing not much of anything.

View attachment 13724View attachment 13725

Those views aren't intrusive at all imo.

Granted, if there's 5 barges that are big balls of fountains it might be different. I am a little concerned that the combined noise could be an issue.