Hawkeye (Disney+) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Hawkeye (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it possible that Clint’s wife is a former SHIELD Agent or even formerly part of the widow project? She seems to be hiding something. I actually think the Rolex may have been hers and Laura was Mockingbird. Funny that this iscomes up since I mentioned Mockingbird just the other day.

I wouldn't like it
(I like that Clint's family is "normal")
but I think it's absolutely possible.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I wouldn't like it
(I like that Clint's family is "normal")
but I think it's absolutely possible.
I think either way it's still as "normal" as can be considering their father is Hawkeye. If their mother was Mockingbird in another life I don't think it really impacts much since she's been out of it long enough and her alias is mostly unknown to most that they basically are a normal family.

It does make sense why she had so much interest in the watch and why Clint said it had ties to someone who has been "out of the game for a long time" and would expose their identity. I guess we'll see who it belongs to probably in the next episode. My money is leaning towards Laura, but it could be someone else.

Is it possible that Clint’s wife is a former SHIELD Agent or even formerly part of the widow project? She seems to be hiding something. I actually think the Rolex may have been hers and Laura was Mockingbird. Funny that this comes up since I mentioned Mockingbird just the other day.

Not knowing the character all that well, when she started doing the Orace thing researching for Clint, I just kind of assumed that was who she was.

Fingers crossed that tonight is Kingpin night!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jerroddragon
First and foremost, great to officially have Vincent D'Onofrio in the MCU as Kingpin (and hopefully Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock in just another day), but man it feels like this show is just really coming into it's own and could've used a few more episodes, yet it's ending next week. And the episodes for this show in particular have been rather short, too.

Oh, well. I guess I have Echo to look forward to as sort of a spiritual Season 2 and I think that show is going to dive a lot deeper into what we wanted this show to dive into, which is Kingpin himself.

I wish this show wasn't ending this coming week. God this episode was outstanding.

Clints conversation with Echo, the use of Your a Mean One with Mr. Grinch for Kingpin's reveal, the writing and performances. I really; really, want more.

Can't wait for next week, and for Echo next year.

Reactions: Nick and SeventyOne
Wow, really great episode. Will be really sad to see this season end next week. Characters and story have really built up well. Kate Bishop and Yelena at her apartment was a great scene. Wonder how long the last episode is…

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
I really loved Yelena and Kate’s conversation, but one of the things I loved more was that was sort of a peak at the “new guard” of the MCU. Both from different corners of the universe and it’s also a conversation we don’t have before this year as we’ve just been introduced to both.

I have no specific reason to believe this, but anyone think we’ll get US Agent next week? Potentially as backup for Yelena. I doubt it as we have the Kingpin of it all, but just something that crossed my mind.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I really loved Yelena and Kate’s conversation, but one of the things I loved more was that was sort of a peak at the “new guard” of the MCU. Both from different corners of the universe and it’s also a conversation we don’t have before this year as we’ve just been introduced to both.

I have no specific reason to believe this, but anyone think we’ll get US Agent next week? Potentially as backup for Yelena. I doubt it as we have the Kingpin of it all, but just something that crossed my mind.

I'm betting the Post-Credits is either Yelena convening with Valentina and US Agent, leading to Captain America 4 being foreshadowed further to finally be Serpent Society; or something with Echo and Kingpin, with Daredevil alluded towards.

Either way, I do not think it's enheritedly impossible.

I'm betting the Post-Credits is either Yelena convening with Valentina and US Agent, leading to Captain America 4 being foreshadowed further to finally be Serpent Society; or something with Echo and Kingpin, with Daredevil alluded towards.

Either way, I do not think it's enheritedly impossible.
I would think a post-credit for Hawkeye would be for Echo, which I’m guessing Daredevil will play a big role in.

Given that it’s expected that Charlie Cox is in NWH as Matt Murdock and the finale is after that movie premieres, it wouldn’t shock me at all if we actually got some Charlie Cox Daredevil as part of the post credit.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I would think a post-credit for Hawkeye would be for Echo, which I’m guessing Daredevil will play a big role in.

Given that it’s expected that Charlie Cox is in NWH as Matt Murdock and the finale is after that movie premieres, it wouldn’t shock me at all if we actually got some Charlie Cox Daredevil as part of the post credit.

And I very much can get that, and it's what I am not going to be shocked of.

But Valentina and her role is something that is not only having precedent, but it'd make absolute sense if the goal for some of these smaller shows; to build up Valentina and the new Hydra/Serpent Society. Setting the stakes for when Sam goes against her.

Reactions: Nick
And I very much can get that, and it's what I am not going to be shocked of.

But Valentina and her role is something that is not only having precedent, but it'd make absolute sense if the goal for some of these smaller shows; to build up Valentina and the new Hydra/Serpent Society. Setting the stakes for when Sam goes against her.
I can definitely see her in another post-credits for sure. Building to Cap 4 is a long play (given there’s no way it’s coming out until at least 2024), but that’s all the more reason and time to build Valentina as a big threat. Although I sort of took from the Kingpin reveal that he’s above her.

I'm soooo glad I didn't watch the episode before Spiderman....would have kinda ruined a moment in that film. Very lucky the order I watched these in, lol

Very glad we have Kingpin back and like where the show is going now and wondering if Swordmaster will even fight in this series or is just him being set up

So Spidey’s new apartment is at Rockefeller Center at the end of NWH. And he is seen swinging over the ice skating rink during Christmas time, the same ice rink that has been shown in the Hawkeye finale. Imagine in Spidey is in the last episode and meets the Kingpin?

So Spidey’s new apartment is at Rockefeller Center at the end of NWH. And he is seen swinging over the ice skating rink during Christmas time, the same ice rink that has been shown in the Hawkeye finale. Imagine in Spidey is in the last episode and meets the Kingpin?
Very unlikely to happen, but it’d be cool.

Would be cool but this show has enough going on and has to end like a lot of story lines in 60 mins.

I'd more like to see the Big Man vs Hawkeye but doubt that is in the cards either

Great finale wrapping almost everything up. I did have a problem with…
How they handled Fisk. If Bishop can take him alone, then he has no chance against even Daredevil, never mind someone like Spider-Man.

I didn’t like how they wrote him, but I also don’t believe him to be dead. She may have given a warning shot next to the ear, shot in the foot, or Kingpin dodged. But I think much of the Echo series is going to be about Maya trying to kill Kingpin.

For reference, here’s what happens in a similar situation in the comics:

Oh, and Laura is 100% confirmed to be Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird. The watch had the SHIELD logo and #19 on the back, which is Bobbi’s Agent #.

Great finale wrapping almost everything up. I did have a problem with…
How they handled Fisk. If Bishop can take him alone, then he has no chance against even Daredevil, never mind someone like Spider-Man.

I didn’t like how they wrote him, but I also don’t believe him to be dead. She may have given a warning shot next to the ear, shot in the foot, or Kingpin dodged. But I think much of the Echo series is going to be about Maya trying to kill Kingpin.

For reference, here’s what happens in a similar situation in the comics:

Oh, and Laura is 100% confirmed to be Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird. The watch had the SHIELD logo and #19 on the back, which is Bobbi’s Agent #.

Agreed with this, it just seemed to be a little anti climactic for Fisk after people craving for so long, the depth of the character build in Daredevil, I really hope this isn't the end but the shot happening off screen leads me to believe they'll go with the comic route in that tweet

Reactions: Nick
Agreed with this, it just seemed to be a little anti climactic for Fisk after people craving for so long, the depth of the character build in Daredevil, I really hope this isn't the end but the shot happening off screen leads me to believe they'll go with the comic route in that tweet
It was definitely a disappointing ending. I would’ve at least liked to see a Post-Credit from a hospital bed or something basically just confirming that he’s still alive.

I feel like as long as he is, he’ll be coming back angrier than ever in Echo.

Reactions: chaingang000