Hell Week Wait Times | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Hell Week Wait Times

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The storm probably affected lots of people from coming/canceling their vacations last week.

Busch Gardens was a mad house yesterday so I imagine we will be seeing terrible crowds the next few days with those already planned to be here and those that had their flights/arrivals delayed.
Uni definitely was getting much busier yesterday.

Reactions: OrlandoGuy
The storm probably affected lots of people from coming/canceling their vacations last week.

Busch Gardens was a mad house yesterday so I imagine we will be seeing terrible crowds the next few days with those already planned to be here and those that had their flights/arrivals delayed.
Not long after I made my post I heard about the absolute :x:show going on with Southwest, so that makes sense. Seems like more people are starting to trickle in, especially at the secondary Disney parks, but no insane wait times to gawk at like we had pre-COVID.

Always blows my mind when guests wait a long time for the Hogwarts Express. I can understand waiting a few minutes longer than what it would take to walk from USF to IOA, but 2 hours is banana land.
15 - 20 minutes with a stop at Hard Rock or Toothsome for a sit down? OK, I can deal
Train no wait is good, 2 hours is cray cray

Reactions: anihilnation
And that's with how they PACK YOU IN. We were shoulder-to-shoulder with strangers last time. Kinda awkward. lol

Reactions: anihilnation
Purely anecdotal, but it LOOKS like crowds picked up pretty heavily in the second half of last week, at least relative to where they were ~12/18 to Christmas. Didn’t see anything headline-worthy insane like in years past, but a couple big rides started flirting with 3 hours.

Interestingly enough, Magic Kingdom was the only park to really look average all week. Not sure if that’s because we’ve gotten used to it being jam packed all the time, they’re truly capping attendance with the reservation system, OR (and this one’s a little more out there), it’s the more quintessential tourist park and travel delays kept this holiday more local-heavy skewing guests toward the parks with newer rides (or in Epcot’s case, more alcohol).