Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hey There, Hi There, Ho There

Welcome to OU! You picked a great time to join! There's a ton of Avatar and Volcano Bay coming really soon
Thanks so much GadgetGuru. Yes, there is a lot of new and exciting things going on. I will be going down to WDW in May after I graduate from College with my boyfriend who has not been to WDW since he was 5. So this is going to be very exciting.

Thanks so much GadgetGuru. Yes, there is a lot of new and exciting things going on. I will be going down to WDW in May after I graduate from College with my boyfriend who has not been to WDW since he was 5. So this is going to be very exciting.
Make sure you two stop off at Universal for a couple of days. :thumbsup::)

Nope, never been to that part. I will definitely do that. Thanks. :)
You will be amazed. Nothing like Diagon, anywhere. And it takes hours & hours to explore all the nooks & crannies and building elements. Knockturn Alley will knock your socks off. Make sure you allot plenty of time for Diagon/London/Gringotts/Hogwart's Express and, Hogsmeade / FJ. You'll need it.

You will be amazed. Nothing like Diagon, anywhere. And it takes hours & hours to explore all the nooks & crannies and building elements. Knockturn Alley will knock your socks off. Make sure you allot plenty of time for Diagon/London/Gringotts/Hogwart's Express and, Hogsmeade / FJ. You'll need it.
Oh most definitely, that will be a whole day most likely.