HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well I think HHN is slowly losing there mind. Florida resident Friday ticket 49.99, saturday ticket 59.99. Express pass for most non peak nights 59,99. I understand it is a great event but if you go on a saturday you spend most of your night in line unless you shell out 74.99 for an express pass. And how many people will miss all but a couple houses to stand in line for rockitt?

Now I am talking the casual fan not the people who go every year and know what to and not do. Think about this Florida discount you go on Saturday 59.99 and get an express pass 74.99 with tax about $140.00 per person, and if you take a date near 300 dollars. Mind Blowing.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case but maybe they're trying to not reveal some houses and they're trying to make it a suprise. How awesome would it be to go in a house and have no clue at all what to expect except maybe clues on a mobile "game" similar to last years queue thing? This would make for a great finalie if they used some Sci-Fi movie and made it like "the Thing" house w/ people saying "get out" and stuff and messed up bodies then you at the end you see the what ever monster/ creature. We all know that what you don't see is scarier then what you see i.e. movies like Jaws (1) and alien. Yay, typeing random thoughts and trying to make it make sense

Last edited:
Well hhn hollywood got it right.There site went live today and for 119 dollars u get into hhn hollywood with front of line access to attractions and rides plus preferred seating at all shows.Ok so lets see hos website is live hhn hollywood website is live while hhn orlando is still stringing us along.Wow what is wrong here.

there may be an update everyday this week with a full site update either sunday or monday.then september tv ads ect like normal

I'm looking forward to info about the Scarezones. We really have been left out of the loop completely about them.

Don't know if you guys have done it yet, but become a fan of the OFFICIAL Halloween Horror Nights Orlando page on Facebook, here's the link..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/halloweenhorrornightsorlando?ref=mf

They posted an interesting photo..

5688_135414083232_126469058232_2507855_4662639_n.jpg

That's clearly Shaun of the Dead. Maybe it's a scene in the Palace Theater house?

I've came to the conclusion that we will get another midnight update tonight, and tomorrow. Completing all 8 houses. Then we get the whatever on Thursday. I think the FB page said something about a Q&A.

like i said in an earlier post an update everynight this week with a full website update sometime this weekend.I am most looking forward to the universal palace haunt.A mega movie maze sounds really intresting