HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone think the Flashlight Nazis are going to let you see traps go off. I am telling you you need space for triggers on props to go off. This is a good concept but is wasted on the congo lines of HHN. I am sure the sets will be amazing but still I am not overly excited by any of it yet.

Now how many walls and signs would one have to pass through to get to that? Imagine someone trying to do that in a Disney park. Geez.

A few things from today:

hhnbw.jpg

hhnbw2.jpg

rhps.jpg

hhncdf.jpg

hhncdf2.jpg

hhncdf3.jpg

The Meatz guy looks creepy as all hell. :lol:

Is that really what that house is going to be?

I'm not sure. What's honestly exciting to me about this house is we don't nearly as much about this house. In the past we tend to know a decent amount about that location, TCM, Doomsday, even Hostile Territory we all knew a decent about. Leave It To Cleaver we know some stuff about but it's only what has been placed in front of us. Which makes me a Happy Haunt.

I'm not sure. What's honestly exciting to me about this house is we don't nearly as much about this house. In the past we tend to know a decent amount about that location, TCM, Doomsday, even Hostile Territory we all knew a decent about. Leave It To Cleaver we know some stuff about but it's only what has been placed in front of us. Which makes me a Happy Haunt.

This much is very true. Last year, the house I knew little to nothing about was The Hallow. Ended up becoming my 2nd favorite of the event. Absolutely loved it. I guess sometimes, the less we know, the better off we are. It doesn't work for everything, but I do believe Horror Nights is one where it fits. I'm looking forward to this one just because it's definitely going to be interesting.

I might be in the minority (or maybe not) but I actually think that location warrants decent houses. I loved Doomsday, and dug TCM. Every year they push the limitations of that location and the fact that it's open air benefits the location. With it being open air they can use power tools in the house so I'm hoping for a few...

Leave It To Cleaver Wish List
-A scene with someone hacking up a corpse with a chainsaw
-Hardware store scene
-Meetz Meats Walk In Freezer
-For the sake of irony and creepiness the Andy Griffith theme played
-Christopher McDonald getting hacked up...Hey it's my wish list after all

Last edited:
Looks like we can expect a teaser update like this every Friday, according to the clickable tickets.

Leave It To Cleaver is slowly moving to one of my most anticipated houses now....lol. It's now 3rd.

After seeing the backstage and the commercial I feel that Saw may actually be pretty cool. They really have the potential to make that house rock. But not getting my hopes up.

After watching that, I think they should sell movie theater candy at the bar & food stands this year. I wouldn't mind munchin' on some Nerds while waiting in line!