HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I bet Saw and a werewolf house. The new werewolf comes out in November. Also new Halloween comes out on Labor day (which is being shot about 45-minutes away from my house) Wonder if they will try a new horror movie tie in.

I'm really excited to see the Saw house, hoping it's a house. I can just imagine the details they can get. I didn't get a chance to see the house that Clive Barker assisted over at Universal CaLi. I heard good things about it though, which really made me wish that they could have brought him down here and creat a "Hellraiser" type of house. I mean, HHN about two or three years ago had a small scene of Hellraiser which was pretty kool. I want a full devoted Hellraiser house where we see almost all the Cenobites and have the wallcrawler one from the first film chase you at the very end.
HHN has so much potential to make it really scary but somehow, I feel as if they're always holding back for some reason or another.

I saw some Frankenstein heads sent as gifts on FB... wonder if that means anything. Frankenstein would fit in with the whole "classic" thing.

I saw some Frankenstein heads sent as gifts on FB... wonder if that means anything. Frankenstein would fit in with the whole "classic" thing.

I would hope so. Maybe Roddy is doing it as a joke because people think every gift he gives out now is going to be HHN related.

Wouldn't surprise me.. he's eventually going to start doing that, haha.

I would hope so. Maybe Roddy is doing it as a joke because people think every gift he gives out now is going to be HHN related.

Wouldn't surprise me.. he's eventually going to start doing that, haha.

Yeah I thought of that too. :lol:

I know I would do that if I were him.

The latest gift has been Dracula. I bet he's just messing with us. He knows he has a lot of HHN fans on his Facebook. :lol:

He's referring to Haddonfield, New Jersey, the inspirational home of Michael Myers.

Judith was a minor character, she was Michael's sister, and first victim :thumbs:

In regards to that gift, I think he's just effing with us now.

Last edited:
He's referring to Haddonfield, New Jersey, the home of Michael Myers.

Judith was a minor character, she was Michael's sister, and first victim :thumbs:

In regards to that gift, I think he's just effing with us now.

Yeah, he checked us out and is laughing at us after sending all this crap on Facebook. Next he's gonna send something like a drawing of Cinderella and the Vault is gonna go crazy...

Haddonfield is based in Illinois, not New Jersey.
Also Haddonfield has been based in Covington, Ga the last few weeks as Rob Zombie and his H2 crew have been set up filming there and the Atlanta area. Including the Netherworld haunted House (were they are shooting this week)

H2 is actually going to be released either Labor day or the weekend before. It is released by Lionsgate I do believe. The original Halloween would work as a classic as it was the original slasher film(technically Psycho but for modern times Halloween) Michael Myers is the original can't kill character. Also there is little to no blood in the original which is very strange for a slasher film.

Technically it is the name used when John Carpenter and Deborah Hill wrote the script. It was based on Hill's Hometown in NJ. The city in the movie is in Illinois because they wanted to use a Mid Western typical mid America town.

I saw the original in a packed theater in Virginia it was amazing and so intense, when the body swung out of the closet to girls ran screaming up the aisle. I remember people yelling at the screen when Michael Sat Up after Jamie Lee cutis has stabbed Him with the knitting Needle. In my opinion no one has made a movie as intense since that one.

All movies seem to use that as a blueprint, That is why scream was so good since it was a horror movie that in a way made fun of horror movies yet was scary.