HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HHN map released!

ay6pmo.jpg

Also, War of the Living Dead props begin to show up.

http://forum.hhnvault.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=7053&view=findpost&p=244079

Courtesy of FairyCorpse over at HHNVault.

Dood. You beat me again:lol:. I was just about to post this. Thanks for sharing though. :thumbs:

In addition, where is the attraction list on the map?

I don't think this is the actual park map they are going to give out, this is just to show the layout. When you go to the event, I'm sure it will look different.

So according to that map, they aren't doing a main "intro to the characters/theme" show again?? I'm going to be disappointed if they leave that out.

I've always felt that show really set the mood for the event. And it was great entertainment you didn't have to wait in line for. I remember having fun with the Storyteller & the Director when they wandered the crowd after the show.

Guess I'll just wait and see.

So according to that map, they aren't doing a main "intro to the characters/theme" show again?? I'm going to be disappointed if they leave that out.

They don't plan on having another opening show. I'm sure it will return, just not this year. I have heard that the arches are going to be the theater. If that is the case they better put that up fast.

The Web site has been updated. To be more specific, the Universal Palace Theatre section has. The Spawning's poster as well as Leave it to Cleaver's poster has been updated. Also, if you click on the man doll on the left hand side at the bottom of the stairs, he'll lead you to Bill and Ted and Rocky.

Did you notice on the palace theatre page if you just sit there there is a Chucky shadow that goes across the floor, a wolfman shadow in the top left window, and on the bottom righthand door Chucky pops out? You all probably have, just thought i'd mention it!

Did you notice on the palace theatre page if you just sit there there is a Chucky shadow that goes across the floor, a wolfman shadow in the top left window, and on the bottom righthand door Chucky pops out? You all probably have, just thought i'd mention it!

I've only noticed the Chucky shadow. Didn't notice the other 2. Thanks, sno!

Some new props went up today, Brian was at Universal and got some pictures..

Central Park

cp.jpg

Horrorwood Die-In

hwdi.jpg

Lights, Camera, Hacktion!

lch.jpg

War of the Living Dead

wld.jpg

Wow, the scarezones are truly looking great! For once I am actually really pumped to walk through them more than the houses, well maybe more equal anyways!! Really looking forward to War of the Dead, did ya see the friggin tank??? AWESOME! Thanks Brian for posting the pics, much appreciated!