Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: The Walking Dead

Ok, so this will be in Tent 3. Did we establish the location of that tent or is it still speculation? I guessed that it would be in the area north of the Tents 1 and 2.
It'll be between MIB and Fear Factor.

It's in a soundstage:

JGYSRXf.gif

Why do I have a strange feeling that it will be over at SS24..

Because it's the only shared SS. A&B

For now I'm taking Exorcist out of SS24 where I had it and moving it to SS22.

SS24 will now be The Returning: TWD and The Unannounced: The Requeling.

T3 now becomes The Unannounced:The Expected.

Unless announced this is all guessing based on everyone's opinions and strong feelings.

They can also split SS21 and use 24 for the mega. Just depends the layouts and possible line arrangements they can cook up with fallon construction. But walking dead in a SS is a disappointment.

Because it's the only shared SS. A&B

For now I'm taking Exorcist out of SS24 where I had it and moving it to SS22.

SS24 will now be The Returning: TWD and The Unannounced: The Requeling.

T3 now becomes The Unannounced:The Expected.

Unless announced this is all guessing based on everyone's opinions and strong feelings.
This is basically what I'm expecting, but hey, I've been wrong before.

Things can only get better from here. We are past TWD announce. My wife will like it because she likes the show. Doesn't help any of you but it's a win for me. ;)

I mean...say what you will. None of us are too pleased to see this beast return (although we knew it was happening)...BUT...hearing that that "walker in the forest" room is coming back is pretty great.

That was one of my favorite things that year, and I'll be happy to be able to see it again.

"Everyone's tired of this. What can we do?"
"I know! Let's bring all of it back!"
"All of it?"
"ALL OF IT."
"Genius!"

Out of the 4 TWD houses and year of SZs, only 1 house has been respectable. 1/5. 20%. Yet here we are.

It's a money maker, and expected, but doesn't make it suck any less.

"Everyone's tired of this. What can we do?"
"I know! Let's bring all of it back!"
"All of it?"
"ALL OF IT."
"Genius!"

Out of the 4 TWD houses and year of SZs, only 1 house has been respectable. 1/5. 20%. Yet here we are.

It's a money maker, and expected, but doesn't make it suck any less.

BRILLIANT!