HHN 30: Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
UCM (2019) and The Bride Lives are connected right?

Is it implied that at the end of UCM that Frank destroys the castle which picks up at the beginning of this house right? The pieces are there I can feel it, but I am failing to put them together correctly. Do all of the monsters die from the blast except the Bride? I only thought one of the monsters that were not a part of the key cast of the house was referenced?

Someone help my head here.
I don’t believe so, the switch in UM only shocked the doctor, it didn’t blow up the building.

Correct. All the monsters but the two Brides perish in the collapse.
And near the end of the house, you go through a hallway where all the other monsters' bodies are being kept preserved in tubes.
I went through the house twice myself, and I did not see that detail at the end of Brides....
edit: oh no did I just confuse everyone xD

UCM (2019) and The Bride Lives are connected right?

Is it implied that at the end of UCM that Frank destroys the castle which picks up at the beginning of this house right? The pieces are there I can feel it, but I am failing to put them together correctly. Do all of the monsters die from the blast except the Bride? I only thought one of the monsters that were not a part of the key cast of the house was referenced?

Someone help my head here.
No. It picks up following the end of the Bride of Frankenstein movie. It has nothing to do with the Universal Monsters house. At the end of BoF, Frankenstein blows up the castle because the Bride rejects him. Hence the “We belong dead,” quote.

No. It picks up following the end of the Bride of Frankenstein movie. It has nothing to do with the Universal Monsters house. At the end of BoF, Frankenstein blows up the castle because the Bride rejects him. Hence the “We belong dead,” quote.

To be fair, that scene literally was the end of Universal Monsters in 2019.

really amazing and incredible house . I was amazed. the sets are really really incredible. the story is really good. and I loved that it has different monsters.
it definitely was better than I expected. the vinyl sheets hurt some of the scares and I couldn't even see some of the vampire brides because they moved too quick and the vinyl sheets were like dirty or something

While I, unfortunately, was unable to do this one this year due to my partner needing to leave the event, is it true that…

…Dracula has been added to the final scene of the house pitted against the newly re-animated Monster? If so, this would make a lot of sense story-wise, as Drac’s probably pissed that his brides have been murdered and needs to take it out on someone. Also, I can imagine, as a guest, you are seeing all of these brides the entire time and expecting in the finale to see him in some capacity.

• Wow
Reactions: HHN Maddux
While I, unfortunately, was unable to do this one this year due to my partner needing to leave the event, is it true that…

…Dracula has been added to the final scene of the house pitted against the newly re-animated Monster? If so, this would make a lot of sense story-wise, as Drac’s probably pissed that his brides have been murdered and needs to take it out on someone. Also, I can imagine, as a guest, you are seeing all of these brides the entire time and expecting in the finale to see him in some capacity.
I haven't seen him. :shrug:

If this means we're getting a Dracula house next year, I would be very happy.

Reactions: londonwerecat

Not that I’ve heard of.

I get that *ahem* circumstances didn't help but shame this seemingly wasn't as well received as the compilation Monsters house. I just love the story they created, picking up right where the movie left off. Heightens my suspicion that audiences these days can't really follow storytelling in themed entertainment--I think that many beloved houses and even lost fulltime attractions alike would not be well received today. My lawn...git off it.

I get that *ahem* circumstances didn't help but shame this seemingly wasn't as well received as the compilation Monsters house. I just love the story they created, picking up right where the movie left off. Heightens my suspicion that audiences these days can't really follow storytelling in themed entertainment--I think that many beloved houses and even lost fulltime attractions alike would not be well received today. My lawn...git off it.

what did you think of the vinyl sheets covering the boo holes?